Dr. Alexander Tran

Ratings for Dr. Alexander Tran

S'il vous plaît, si quelqu'un connaît les coordonnées du dr. Tram téléphonez moi au 450-965-8837 ou envoyez moi un message au carolinebro@hotmail.ca. J'ai vraiment et désespéramment besoin de ses soins. Merci beaucoup. Caroline.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Please contact Motorcycle lady - June 23,2016 - 613-277-1624. Please please please. Thank you thank you thank you

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

True doctor. He treats his patients from heart and knows what he is doing. He is compassionate, humble, and really intuitive. Having treated by him was the best investment that I ever made for my health. I can't wait for him to return and start my treatment again.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Je suis de Montréal, j'ai été à la clinique d'Alexandre Tran & son fils pendant près de 4 ans, j'avais 3 cancers. Grade 4. Sans lui je ne serais plus de ce monde. J'espère qu'il pourra ouvrir la clinique bientôt, car je veux rester en santé et m'entretenir. Pendant toutes ces années, je recevais de nouvelles aiguilles à chaque fois et ils étaient jetées après le traitement. Puis Alexander Tran avait des gants de protection et les changeaient régulièrement. Gros merci Alexander . A bientôt 18-05-2016 Diane

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I really need to see Dr Tran. If anyone has his address or phone number, please contact me at 613 949 8395 or 613 224 5989

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

if anyone knows if he practices again and where in the NCR, please contact me at 819 684 4563 (Gilles). I need to learn how to reach him. I agree with all the comments below. Alexander Tran has been our acupuncturist since 1994. Not only did he treated many family members and friends always with great success. but he was the only one among many consulted medical practitioners to be able to determine the problems and their causes. We miss him a lot.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Absolutely amazing work this man does. Where is Dr Tran. Ottawa needs him back.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I start seeing mr. Tran 2009 I have progressive multiple sclerosis. I don't know why I stop going because with my conditions I want it to be faster I didn't have the patients to continue. 2010 I went again for the summer, the winter it was very hard because of the distance. I was going 2-3 days a week until 2012, with my stupidity and stubbornness I stop going huge mistake. My youngest daughter she's getting engagest this June it happens in few months. I can't help them to go any where with the lifter to the bed & from the bed too the wheel chair. Know everything hurts knees back spinal cord, head back of the neck...... & other places I don't know what their names are. Does any body knows where is his new location? I need his help , I have 2 daughters 1 she's getting engaged this year June 2016 & I was hopping to start going when the snow is melt. It's so hard for me I want to involved in my daughters physically. 3 am I can't sleep because my mind is up working but my body it's down/weak in pain. Please let me know Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

In just two words I define his competence: He is the best! Please Does anybody knows how can I reach him!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016