Dr. Alexander Tran

Ratings for Dr. Alexander Tran

Je suis de Montréal, j'ai été à la clinique d'Alexandre Tran & son fils pendant près de 4 ans, j'avais 3 cancers. Grade 4. Sans lui je ne serais plus de ce monde. J'espère qu'il pourra ouvrir la clinique bientôt, car je veux rester en santé et m'entretenir. Pendant toutes ces années, je recevais de nouvelles aiguilles à chaque fois et ils étaient jetées après le traitement. Puis Alexander Tran avait des gants de protection et les changeaient régulièrement. Gros merci Alexander . A bientôt 18-05-2016 Diane

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

if anyone knows if he practices again and where in the NCR, please contact me at 819 684 4563 (Gilles). I need to learn how to reach him. I agree with all the comments below. Alexander Tran has been our acupuncturist since 1994. Not only did he treated many family members and friends always with great success. but he was the only one among many consulted medical practitioners to be able to determine the problems and their causes. We miss him a lot.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Absolutely amazing work this man does. Where is Dr Tran. Ottawa needs him back.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I start seeing mr. Tran 2009 I have progressive multiple sclerosis. I don't know why I stop going because with my conditions I want it to be faster I didn't have the patients to continue. 2010 I went again for the summer, the winter it was very hard because of the distance. I was going 2-3 days a week until 2012, with my stupidity and stubbornness I stop going huge mistake. My youngest daughter she's getting engagest this June it happens in few months. I can't help them to go any where with the lifter to the bed & from the bed too the wheel chair. Know everything hurts knees back spinal cord, head back of the neck...... & other places I don't know what their names are. Does any body knows where is his new location? I need his help , I have 2 daughters 1 she's getting engaged this year June 2016 & I was hopping to start going when the snow is melt. It's so hard for me I want to involved in my daughters physically. 3 am I can't sleep because my mind is up working but my body it's down/weak in pain. Please let me know Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

WE ARE VERY SORRY TO HEAR OF THE CLOSING OF DR, TRANS OFFICE HE HELPED ME FOR MANY YEARS AND MANY FRIENDS WHEN NO ONE ELSE COULD. I JUST WANT DR. TRAN TO KNOW THAT YOUR FRIEND YOU CALLED OVERTIME MISSES YOU AND WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU OR SEE YOU YOU KNOW WHO I AMM AND I THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMPASSION YOU HAVE SHOWN TO OTHERS. AND SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR CLOSING.HOPE TO TALK TO YOU SOON ,,,AND HOPE YOU CAN REOPEN SOON.YOU RATE EXCELLANT IN OUR EYES.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Anyone know if Dr Tran is still doing acupuncture in Ottawa. I saw him years ago (when I was 15 yrs old) and he helped me tremendously with my Crohn`s disease. Now my 10 yr old has just been diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis and I'd like for him to see Dr Tran. Thanks.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr Tran has been helping our family for many years and we were saddened to see his office closed today when we went by for new health issues. If anyone has any info as to where we can find him or if he is practicing, please let us know. He is one of the only doctors who looked at the source of the problem rather than masking problems with drugs. Modern medicine and pharmaceutical companies are destroying lives....

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

I am so sad to hear about the closing down of Dr. Tran's location .... Thousands of patients including me benifited by his treatment . Such a loss .... Shame on him/ her who tipped out the health dept. on issue of cleanliness of the place ... Place was always clean ..actually cleaner than many other health facilities .. Patients bring their own stuff their own needles. I hope he ll start treating people again with a great spirit.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Alexander Tran's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Je suis de Montréal, j'ai été à la clinique d'Alexandre Tran & son fils pendant près de 4 ans, j'avais 3 cancers. Grade 4. Sans lui je ne serais plus de ce mond..."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really need to see Dr Tran. If anyone has his address or phone number, please contact me at 613 949 8395 or 613 224 5989"

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "if anyone knows if he practices again and where in the NCR, please contact me at 819 684 4563 (Gilles). I need to learn how to reach him. I agree with all the c..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely amazing work this man does. Where is Dr Tran. Ottawa needs him back."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I start seeing mr. Tran 2009 I have progressive multiple sclerosis. I don't know why I stop going because with my conditions I want it to be faster I didn't ha..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In just two words I define his competence: He is the best! Please Does anybody knows how can I reach him! "

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "WE ARE VERY SORRY TO HEAR OF THE CLOSING OF DR, TRANS OFFICE HE HELPED ME FOR MANY YEARS AND MANY FRIENDS WHEN NO ONE ELSE COULD. I JUST WANT DR. TRAN TO KNOW T..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Anyone know if Dr Tran is still doing acupuncture in Ottawa. I saw him years ago (when I was 15 yrs old) and he helped me tremendously with my Crohn`s disease. ..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tran has been helping our family for many years and we were saddened to see his office closed today when we went by for new health issues. If anyone has any ..."

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so sad to hear about the closing down of Dr. Tran's location .... Thousands of patients including me benifited by his treatment . Such a loss .... Shame ..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tran is a gifted healer. I saw him for four months after having struggled for over a year with an auto-immune disease, parasite infection, and severe withdr..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tran is an excellent acupuncturist. I went to him at a time when I was misdiagnosed by my doctor and getting weaker and weaker as months went by. I went fo..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I find that Dr. Tran puts the patients first. He cares about the well being of his patients."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tran has been a wonderful doctor all these years. The results are amazing! Much better than traditional medicine. What's a wonderful clinic. Super clean. Mu..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing both Dr. Tran and Philipe for some time and am amazed with the results. I have osteorarthritis in my left knee and neck as well as fibromyal..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Tran about 10 years ago with hypothyroidism. I had decided not to medicate, and first tried another conventional acupuncturist, who gave a qui..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the past 20 years Alexander Tran (and more recently Phillip Tran) has helped me recover from thyroid disease, fibromyalgia, torn knee and neck ligaments, a..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Alexander Tran and Phillip Tran at New Acupuncture Clinic in Ottawa have a reputation throughout the city as being "the best". I first visited the clinic in 201..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tran is a wonderful man and takes care of many members in my family. He has saved a life with his diagnosis when three other doctors claimed it was somethin..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding and Highly Professionalism goes for Dr. Tran and Phillip. I’ve been receiving treatments for over ten years with total satisfaction and had experi..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing doctor Tran for over a year now. He is a beacon of hope for all the people there. Through this time, I've witnessed firsthand people getting..."

August 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Étant une patiente du Dr. Tran depuis un peu plus de 7 ans, j'ai été outrager de lire les accusations porté contre lui. Pour ma part je ne peux que témoigne..."

August 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Tran off and on since 1988. He is an incredible Dr. We need more men like him in medicine."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Tran is knowledgeable, excellent at what he does. Went to him several months over the winter of 2014 and 2015. I fell one hundred percent better than I have ..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just going to say that Doctor tran saved my life, he's amazing and I recommend him to EVERYONE. I am blessed to be able to go to doctor tran or else i would hav..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr tran a aidé mon mari avec son problème de fertilité, teratospermie, ce qui veut dire, dans son cas que seulement 2% de spermatozoïdes étaient de forme normal..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "A friend who works in Health Care recommended Dr Tran. I went for a consultation this morning, His Clinic was jammed packed. Dr Tran looked at me, scanned my b..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My 9 year old girl recently had her second scope done after the last over a year ago is night and day, full if blood blister and in vad shape compare to the new..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "His office is dirty and unfortunately his sister who does the janitor job in the clinic takes out the needles from the patients with her dirty hands. "

April 8, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "The place is dirty, Mr. Tran never have a degree, someone should ask him and he was fine for not paying taxes. You go at your own risk. he takes only cash."

March 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i see dr tran 2 a week, its been 6 weeks now and yes he is very good. i lost 8 lbs since and i breath better,i dont take no more medication ,even for my fybromy..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I may be unlucky with Dr. Tran. I went to him for my kidney and sugar problems. I was late during the last treatment so he did the front side and back side trea..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I took my 9 yr old son to Dr. Tran for attention issues he had with schoolwork and regular professionals were pushing us to put him on medication. On the first..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Tran and his son for a specific problem i have. He told me three months like i I heard him say to so many client he has. First of all the place is..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "1340 Wellington Street, Mon and Tues 8:30 to 10, We'd to Fri 6 to noon. Just show up and he will tell you what he can do for you. It is a time commitment as h..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Where is this doctor located? I have chronic back pains and i want to get rid of it."

October 7, 2014