Ratings for Dr. Nancy Lau

Dr. Nancy Lau is nice to talk to and does spend time on your history, but she is too quick to push for an endoscopy and does not listen to or discuss the possibility of other tests. Also she insists on doing the endoscopy in her own private facility which is more expensive than a hospital. Moreover, the endoscopy results were inconclusive and when I went back to see her after a few months, she wanted to do another endoscopy.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I have only been to Dr. Lau once so far, but she took the time to get a whole personal and family medical history from me, took the time to hear my questions, and THEN took more time to answer my questions in detail and make good suggestions about follow-up care both for my known condition and to check out some other things she thought were unusual. She seems very knowledgeable and actually takes the time to share her knowledge. She is respectful and treated me with dignity. Her office is clean and attractive, and the staff is professional. I trust her to take care of me.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. Nancy Lau's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1993)