Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Aronoff

great doctor , very professional, make you feel at ease!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr Aronoff and his staff were great; they made me feel comfortable and helped resolve the medical issues I was having. I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

RUDE INCOMPOTENT Staff-Go somewhere else!!!!!!!! They will make it perfectly clear that you are nothing more than a revenue stream- Terrible bedside manner from his staff- Receptionist and Manager-

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

The wait time put the time I spent with Dr. Aronoff to shame (e.g. the wait was long and the receptionists had more personality). Regardless, I do like to feel like I'm the center of the doctor's attention and that I am being well cared for: I felt neither at this office. Worse yet? My 5-ish minutes with this doctor inevitably cost me ~$350 WITH insurance. Turns out it all comes down to billing codes. I had the EXACT same tests fully covered elsewhere by another in-network provider and when I called this doctor's office for assistance I was offered misinformation and confusion over a period of many months. I was also repetitively told the doctor knew about my issue and "was working on it," which translated into my receiving a two-sentence "letter of necessity" some 7 MONTHS AFTER MY APPOINTMENT. Given the lack of effort and attention, it probably comes as no surprise that my insurance appeal was denied. My advice? AVOID. The patient comes last here.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

In 2005 I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer. Before the surgery I had a colonoscopy with Dr. Aronoff, who is a colorectal surgeon. He was warmly friendly, communicative and informative. My gyn had asked, without telling me, Dr. Aronoff to perform the radical hysterectomy. The cancer turned out to be late stage, an additional cancer was unexpectedly discovered, fallopian tube cancer, and I had massive adhesions in my abdominal cavity from previous surgeries. In spite of gynecological cancer not being listed as his specialty, Dr. Aronoff did an exceptional, brilliant job and, basically saved my life. In my opinion, he is a gifted surgeon, who is capable of authentic empathy. He's unpretentious, informative, caring. A gem of a doctor in NYC (and I have seen dozens). He is connected with Lenox Hill Hospital, which is not as good as Cornell Weill on 68th and York. Still, if you have a complicated surgery in your abdominal cavity I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Superb surgeon. Dr. Aronoff put me at ease and throughly described the procedure I was to undergo. My operation, while complex, was entirely successful. i recommend him highly. I could not be more pleased.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

My first surgeon. The best sense of humor and so compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

Dr. Aronoff is fantastic. I went for a routine colonscopy yesterday and I was scared to death. He was so nice, so calm and his "bedside manner" wonderful. I was not apprehensive for a second and his entire staff was lovely as well. If you can all this particular procedure a wonderful experience then I definitely had one with Dr. Aronoff and staff. Top rating!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr. Aronoff is fabulous. Sensitive, patient. Explains everything. Puts you at ease. Staff is terrific.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

Such a great doc. Understanding, thorough, low-intervention whenever possible, understands women's health concerns very very well.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey Aronoff's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Massachusetts