Ratings for Dr. Ruby Batin

Dr. Batin should be nominated for some kind of Hero award. She is amazing. I've been seeing Dr Batin for about 13 years now. I'm already 23 and waiting for her to try and get rid of me! But she hasn't. She is everything a doctor should be. Patient, kind, knowledgable, and sweet. Highly recommeded.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr Batin was my pediatrition from birth to 18 years of age. I continued seeing her long after necessary, due to my feeling as if she was a family member. She treats each patient as such, and I will fondly remember her and her fabulous care for the rest of my life. She started my relationships with doctors fabulously.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

She is a very sweet lady. She treated my child as if her were her own. She's very caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

She is the BEST pediatrician, I can't say enough about her, she treats your child as if it were her own, my daughter loves her. She will always fit you in if you need to be seen and she will always call you back. Being a former NICU nurse at CHLA, I highly recommend her. She is so thourough and has no problem referring you out to a specialist if she feels your child would benefit. Definitely she picked the right speciality. She is GREAT!!!!! A+++++++

flag | Submitted April 15, 2007

Dr. Ruby Batin's Credentials

• Inst Of Med Ii, Mingaladon, Yangon, Myanmar (Grad. 1968)

• Bcbs Illinois