Ratings for Dr. Ellen M. Jenkins

Dr Jenkins has Dr Call in time from 8-8:45 each morning for consultation. I have been a patient for many years. I have an auto-immune desease and my Nephrology specialist recommended her from a list of doctors. She is a board-certified internist and rheumatologist. She has worked well with my other specialists.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

I'm a longtime patience and can't imagine going to another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

I was billed by a doctor I never saw, and, when I complained, I received a belligerent letter from the billing office dismissing me as a patient. Dr. Jenkins never remembered anything about me, and my prescriptions were often misdosed. I went to her three times about a circular rash on my arm before she told me it was skin cancer. It took two visits for her to completely freeze it off, and I still am not sure it was skin cancer rather than a rash.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Patiently answered all questions & great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Not an alarmist, but very thorough. Big on patient education. Spends a lot of time taking history and symptoms.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2007

She and her staff are so awful. They don't want to help people and it just amazes me that they are in the medical field.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. Ellen M. Jenkins's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1985)