Ratings for Dr. Heidi Crosby

Dr. Johnson was once very thorough and accomodating, but that has changed in the last two years. She is no longer compassionate and has hurried through my last two physicals. When describing my symptoms, she was quick to offer a prescription to "fix" my problems but not willing to order tests to get to the root of things. I am currently in the process of finding another physician.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

I've been w/ Dr. Crosby (well now it's Johnson) for probably 10 years. She always takes time to talk to me about what's going on. She was the only doctor that wouldn't give up on me when everyone else couldn't diagnose my problem. She kept trying and we finally figured out the problem and got it taken care of. She's a genuine, Christian woman that actually prays for her patients. I love that in a doctor. In fact, I now live an hour away and still drive there to see her when I have problems.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

My decision to leave the practice was based on the fact that I had been going through menopause for a year and she never diagnosed it. I didn't know this until I saw the Nurse Practioner at the practice on a day when Dr. Crosby was not there. She asked me when my hormone levels were last check and I didn't know. She said it had been 2 years. She order the test to check hormone levels and I was told that I was going through menopause. When you come to trust a Doctor, not only for emotional support, but for your physical well being it is very hurtful to think that they are either to busy to give quality care or just don't care period!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. Heidi Crosby's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1997)