Ratings for Dr. Laurie Bootsman

Dr Bootsman is compassionate, thorough and very knowledgable in my experience. She has been my doctor for many years, and I feel very fortunate.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I love this doctor she is caring and smart. Even though I bring her the stupidest complaints she explains everything thoroughly. Seriously the best!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Bootsman is probably the best MD there is out there. Her bedside mannerisms and knowledge are hard to find in a MD these days. She is very thorough and had provided best care for myself, my husband and my two children. She remembers every detail and doesn't leave anything to chance. She takes all the time she needs to evaluate her patients and provides prompt feedback for lab results. She has never been wrong in her assessment and she keeps herself updated in the lasted medical research . When situation requires Dr. Bootsman calls after hours and weekends to follow up on my son's condition. We are 100% happy and completely satisfied with us being in her care. if you're looking for a honest, thorough, gentle, dedicated, and experienced MD , Dr. Bootsman had it all!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

She was my grandma's doctor. She is very helpful, and funny! I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

She has always been great to me and very knowledgable in a number of areas related to my problems.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I love Dr Bootsman but I am having problems with her admin stafff at her new office and apparently new rules!!! It's getting frustrating and they are rude, and you wait for over 20 min to get through the line. When you're at the new office they all seem to be just chatting....

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

She has done nothing to address my wife's suffering over the past 7 years. My wife is suffering from Fibromyalgia. Her condition is getting worse and this doctor has done nothing.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Bootsmanis an amazing patient, caring, and very knowledgeable doctor. She takes her time and is very thorough. I couldn't ask for a more competent doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

There are more than seven years that I have been her patient. She is knowledgeable, helpful and very kind. I feel lucky having her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

An excellent Doctor, very caring, knowledgeable, and knows how to navigate the difficulties of our existing health care system. Have been a patient many years, and feel luck to have her as my Physicians.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016