You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James R. Pignataro

The best dentist ,Puts you at ease , quality work . I couldn't be more pleased !

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I am so thankful to have found such an amazing dentist! Dr. Pig is the best. I travel over 2 hours for my visits. The staff are all so kind and knowledgeable. I'd never consider another!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I have been his patient since 1983, and there is nothing about Dr. Pignataro's practice that possibly be improved. I have never waited for more than 5 or 6 minutes, his staff is knowledgeable, friendly, respectful and efficient. Appointments can be worked in in cases of emergency, and best of all, his recommended treatments are always conservative, correct, and skillfully performed. One never, ever, feels rushed, or inadequately treated. His explanations are clear and understanable to the lay person. I kept going to him even when he dropped my health insurance a few years because his practice grew so much that it was overpowering. He was able to resume the coverage after his son and daughter-in-law joined his practice, which now has two locations. I have heard they are excellent dentists as well. Lucky them, to have "Dr Pig" as a model!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Awesome Dentist I highly recommend him. He knows what he is doing and what best for you.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I've been going to him since I was a kid. Best doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Pig is the best dentist in America. All four of my children go to see him. Even they have Medicaid, he never treats them differently and they cant wait to go back. He always has a smile and makes it so much fun for the kids. I cant recommend him enought!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2010

Instant care and service. Very short waiting. Very interested in what the patient says; a good listener. Good care is high priority.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Best dentist ever! Sense of humor, great manner, gentle conservative treatments. Doesn't rely on you personally to make his next boat payment. Cured my snoring with a Silent Nite device; changed my life! I believe that he truly cares.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Great Dentist! Have been a patient for many years. He has earned my trust. Very considerate, great chairside manner. He does not do unnecessary procedures. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

This is the best dentist I have ever seen in my 67 years. I have been seeing him for two decades, and am impressed with both his skill and his personal manner. He does naot recommend anyh unnecessary work, and is conservative in his tgreatment. Unfortunately he has dropped his status as a preferred provider with Blue Cross because he had too many patients. Even with his high workload I never had to wait more than 15 minutes. He is available for emergencies and his office staff is super-helpful. Thi is truly a team effort.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2005