Ratings for Dr. Mark Lupin

Dr. Lupin and his staff are very professional and extremely knowledgeable. I am thrilled with my results!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Lupin is an amazing doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and is able to help me look my best without looking "done". The office is beautiful and the staff is friendly and helpful. I love coming here!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr, Lupin was very knowledgeable when I saw him for a consult. I had concerns about an underlying medical condition and how that might be affected by the skin treatment I wanted done. He understood the underlying disease apart from my skin condition and explained in detail how the treatment would not interfere with the underlying condition. I truly appreciated the time he took from a busy schedule to understand my concern and reassure me. I would recommend him and completely trust his opinion.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr. Lupin is an extraordinary doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable, caring and thorough . Cosmetically he is gentle and has a good eye for what is needed . He is very careful not to go overboard. I cannot recommend him highly enough,

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr Lupin is consistently gentle , sensitive and calm. He has successfully treated my scars which has greatly increased my confidence and happiness . Treatments are not inexpensive , but quality never is. Well worth it .

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I have always had a great experience when I get treatments done with Sheri, she is friendly and has knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend Cosmedica.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I have been a pt of Dr. Lupin for over 10 years. I completely put my trust in his opinion and recommendations. He is one of the top in his field. He has a work philosophy that is in line with mine and includes respect, patient centred and evidence based care . His staff are wonderful and Dr. Lupin's work ethic is also demonstrated in the staff he hires. One of his staff members who I had the pleasure to receive care from over 10 years is Sheri. She is professional, respectful, friendly and works hard to provide the best experience every time. I learned Sheri moved out of town to a city up island, she still works for Dr. Lupin. She loves her job and her commitment to her work shows by her actions. Thanks Sheri and don't leave! ever!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Lupin's for years and always love coming into the office. I always feel so welcomed. The office is bright, clean and everyone is so friendly. When I am not seeing Dr. Lupin I always book my treatments with Maureen (you almost have to wait as long to see her as you do Dr. Lupin) But it is well worth the wait!! It is clear that Dr. Lupin has passed down his kind, caring nature and knowledge with Maureen because everytime I see her she always takes the time to assess my skin and answers all my questions (sometimes I have a lot) She guides me and adjusts my treatments and skinceutical products to what best suits me. Thank you cosmedica....I would never consider going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Mark Lupin's response
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your experience at Cosmedica. We strive to make every encounter positive. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. See you again soon!

Submitted August 25, 2017

My experience with Dr Lupin and his team was outstanding. I had a consultation with Jade about Cool Sculpting and and I immediately felt I had made the right choice as a provider for this service. The office was clean and professional. Jade answered all of my questions and even ones I hadn't considered. She made the whole experience very comfortable for me. Thank-you to the Cosmedica team and to Dr.Lupin for a rewarding experience.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Mark Lupin's response
We are so glad you have had such a positive experience at Cosmedica. Thank you for the kind words and support!

Submitted August 25, 2017

I haven't actually met Dr. Lupin, but I've had a couple of treatments by his staff. I've found the whole Cosmedica experience an absolute delight. The staff are always so pleasant and helpful, they make you feel comfortable and secure, are thorough at explaining everything about the treatments, no pressure, and they even encourage you to do your 'do diligence' , to check around and compare what they offer with other providers. The environment at Cosmedica is really lovely and comfortable and best of all, very professional. Sarah, Jade and Maureen have all contributed to a great experience. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Mark Lupin's response
Thank you so much for this positive review, and for your continued support of Cosmedica. We’re thrilled to hear that you’re happy with your treatments, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Dr. Mark Lupin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mark Lupin is a world renowned Dermatologist and sought after lecturer in the field of non-surgical facial rejuvenation. He is a Clinical Instructor on Faculty with the Department of Dermatology and Skin Science, UBC. With many publications to his name and often quoted as an expert in the media, he is dedicated to his patients and advancement of best practices. Director and Founder of Cosmedica Laser Centre over 15 years ago, Dr. Lupin is uniquely qualified both in Dermatology as well as with additional training in Neurology. Dr. Lupin is a preceptor to other physicians and one of the first to introduce cosmetic use of Botox® in Canada. He is well respected amongst his peers in the use of lasers and is known as the “go-to” person because of his many years of experience with laser safety, advanced techniques and laser physics.

• English