Ratings for Dr. Douglas R. Schreiber

Had a very painful knee injury and Dr. Scheiber was very knowledgeable and proposed all my options. He treated me, recommended PT and I have not had a single problem since. I was very afraid of surgery and he tried other alternatives first so I consider him to be sensitive to what I was feeling while still treating the injury . I would definitely recommend him to others, after all I want a doctor who knows exactly what he's doing and helps me to get well.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

uncaring doctor. Very abrupt and dismissive in his manner. I have seen most doctors behave this way!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

not crazy about him as a person. He seems bored if you are extremely overweight. As a matter of what that is how most doctors react these days and he is no exception.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

he is the greatest orthropedic md in tidewater surgery torn miniscus 1998 no problems like new til reinjured it 2008,great beside manner,kind, courteous, knowledgable,concerned,listens, right on the money knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

a horrible horrible doctor i have heard many people complain and also seen this doctor he needs to have his lisence revolked

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

He totally rocks! Smart, helpful, great bedside manner. Need an ortho. guy -- he's the one!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

my mom is 75 years old and is 205 pounds and has a broken back and 3 hernated discs where she fell may 8, 2008 onto her back and I am a larger woman and I have 2 herniated discs and a broken tail bone He called my mom Fat and me was very arrogant and he said I was fat I said to him that wasn't very kind of him to say that he said YOU are Fat He told me to get out of his office when I said my mom and i deserved to be be apologize to he told me to leave when I said that my husband ( that i have been married to 25 years) (we are all christians by the way ) or my Dr never called me that and I didn't think it was right he said that said and said I could not come back to his office with my mother and if I do my mother was not welcome he said they need to tell You - me that i am FAT cause i am he is a very mean nasty foul mouth Doctor I would never ever suggest anyone to see this man and have him as a doctor when i got out of his office my heart was pounding out of my ches

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

I think he is a little aloof. He seems very knowledgeable but he doesn't really want to listen to my symptoms

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Great Doctor. Very knowledgable,and highly skilled. Tells you your options. Scheduled my surgery quickly, and even hid the scar. Every one that has heard of him raves about him, from doctors to my friends. His fees are reasonable, and not over inflated. Friendly office, as well.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. Douglas R. Schreiber's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Ameriben