Ratings for Dr. Paul Comparelli

NO, bed side manner, horrible with children. Wouldn't recommend him to work on my worst enemies dog!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

Paul is a great guy he makes me laugh all the time!!!!he is vary cheerful and helpful to me he is a good family dentist and i would recommend him to anyone i am scared of the dentist but when i met him it it was no big deal i still have a hard time there but not as bad as if i didn't have him!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Receptionist is a total pitbull. Very rude and confrontational. Caught Paul trying to overcharge me for crowns. His own hygenist informed me of this while I was in the chair. Talked down to hygenist. Very unprofessional behavior from whole office.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Paul is a great guy. Does anyone get the impression that things with his practice are going downhill since he had his bike accident last summer?

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

the Doctor is very good but he has very poor staff especially the Hygienist. Wonder where did he get his degree

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Good Dentist, Clearly has his favorites when it comes to assistants, I am surprised some of them have stuck it out!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

I have been going to Dr. C. for 15 years. He has helped me take good care of my teeth! He has been very helpful over the years, and I have no fear of being charged for services not required. He is knowlegable and has a well-run practice staffed with competent assistants. The only difficulty I have is getting in to see the Dental Hygienists ... they're in short supply, it appears.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

I am terrified of the dentist! Paul has treated me wonderfully, and I am greatful because I probably wouldn't go otherwise. He has referred me out for things he couldn't do. I agree with others on the rudeness to his staff, which is disappointing considering I think it is the only downfall that I have seen!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

How unprofessional can a dentist be, demeaning his staff in front of patients. Really what a pig! WHile he is very knowledgable and does great work i will not sit by while he belittles his staff, it is very disgusting.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

awesome dentist!!!!i am terrified of getting my teeth worked on and he is fantabulous!!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007