Ratings for Dr. Jay Markson

Dr Jay has basically helped raise all my children. He is warm, concerned always compassionate,Would never take my children anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

25 yrs of thorough, compassionate professional service for 7 kids. Trust my kids' lives w/this MD.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009

Dr. Jay is the perfect pediatrician. He has treated our son since birth and has gotten us through some very tough times. He has a great way with children and is not afraid of trying new things to get you quickly and safely through hurdles. Just the best. I wouldn't trust my son's health to anyone else. As a side note, everyone at Children's Medical Center is warm and caring. These people take their jobs to heart and do a great service to the community, no matter what your social or economic background is. You'll see little patients here from all over the spectrum and that is very comforting to see.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2006

I cannot even begin to express how we feel about Dr. Jay. He is an amazing human being. He has been our, and my brothers pediatrician for over 20 years now...when our children are sick they actually ask to go see Dr. Jay. Children just seem to have an instant connection to him and he to them. If there was ever a person born to work with children he is that person. He actually takes time to examine your child and a rare trait...he LISTENS to not only what the parent has to say, but the child...and he actually HEARS what they have to say. We absolutely love him and see him as family. The rest of the staff at Childrens Medical Center are also like family. They are always friendly, very supportive and are working there simply because they love children.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

Dr. Jay has been my doctor for my entire life (I am now 18). He is absolutely the best. I remember him as friendly, gentle, kind, and funny. Once, he asked me to sing him a song while he gave me a shot-I hardly noticed. His practice is great and all the other doctors and nurses at CMC are very qualified. Many of these doctors have been working together for many years and have a great system. Also, the people who answer the phones are all nurses and are very knowledgeable. They will stay on the phone with you and talk you through a situation or problem. Sometimes you have to wait for a while to see a doctor(choose either the sick waiting room or well waiting room). Finally, the clients of this practice are very diverse and come from all backgrounds. I highly recommend this doctor and his office.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2005

Dr. Jay Markson's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1981)