Ratings for Dr. Winsome Smith

This dentist completely traumatized my child. This has also been reported to the RCDSO

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I have had Dr Winsome E Smith for... probably as long as some of the other people here. Her and her associate are awesome. I have never had a tooth go bad or anything happen with all of her work.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I've been going to her since I was 3. I'm now 40. She was rough with me as a kid. I'm good with her now but I don't want my child going to her. My daughter is sensitive and this dentist will make her cry.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr Smith is rough around the edges but she is good at what she does. My family has been going to her for years, she is a very loving and kind person when you get to know her. Though she is tough with kids, I would not have my perfect straight teeth without her.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I went to this Dentist as a child and she was physically and verbally abusive. I can't believe she's still practicing. Terrifying.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

The idea is to make the children at ease and comfort, but this doctor makes the kids scared.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

She is great with our son. He is a child who is developmentally delayed and for some reason he responds very well to her. We moved out of town but still take him to see her.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

If she treats all other kids the way she did my kid, then she is not very helpful, especially for kids with the slightest of fear. If it was with my kid alone that she got so scary, then it is even worse: it means she is partial towards her patients.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Doctor Smith made getting my cavities filled easy and quick. Funny person and a great dentist.

Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Smith has been my dentist since I was 12 now I am 30. She started off seeing my parents then myself, now my son. She is wonderful and I have a beautiful mouth to prove it. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. Winsome Smith's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.