Ratings for Dr. Brad Kates

Very attentive ... punctual ... obviously very knowledgable

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Very nice to talk too. Honest answers and doesn't force you into any procedure unless it absolutely needs to be done right away. Would recommend him. Heard he is one of the best in Ontario. Staff are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Very prompt , helpful staff, and Dr Kates is very good and pleasant

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Very pleasant, saw me on an emergency basis and managed to fit me into his really busy schedule. very competent and reassuring. Highly recommended,

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Pleasant but very concerned with his hand hygiene, He is so hurried and I have never seen him wash his hands or use hand gel between patients. This is inexcusable and I don't understand why there have not been more comments in regards to this.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr Kate's and his staff are always so friendly and helpful. Always feel at ease after my appointments

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Office not well organized, Dr. Kates late and no one was advised until after we were seen by the assistant.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Completely satisfied with Dr Kates. Very professional and explains every detail. One of the best doctors I have been to. I would give him my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

This Dr. is fantastic. He explains when you ask, and I feel completely at peace with him. I have found his staff's dealings with me very good. Even with all the patients he and they have to deal with. I am glad to be his patient.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I've seen the front staff deal with alot and disagree with alot of the previous comments. There are only 2 of them that are dealing with an extremely high volume of patients. Looks to me like they do a pretty good job. Dr Kates is a great doctor but have you seen the pile of charts he has in his office.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015