Ratings for Dr. Brad Kates

Very pleasant, saw me on an emergency basis and managed to fit me into his really busy schedule. very competent and reassuring. Highly recommended,

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Pleasant but very concerned with his hand hygiene, He is so hurried and I have never seen him wash his hands or use hand gel between patients. This is inexcusable and I don't understand why there have not been more comments in regards to this.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr Kate's and his staff are always so friendly and helpful. Always feel at ease after my appointments

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Office not well organized, Dr. Kates late and no one was advised until after we were seen by the assistant.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Completely satisfied with Dr Kates. Very professional and explains every detail. One of the best doctors I have been to. I would give him my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

This Dr. is fantastic. He explains when you ask, and I feel completely at peace with him. I have found his staff's dealings with me very good. Even with all the patients he and they have to deal with. I am glad to be his patient.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I've seen the front staff deal with alot and disagree with alot of the previous comments. There are only 2 of them that are dealing with an extremely high volume of patients. Looks to me like they do a pretty good job. Dr Kates is a great doctor but have you seen the pile of charts he has in his office.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr Kates is wonderful but it's hard to believe he employs such miserable staff. Even if they tried they couldn't be more UNHELPFUL. Since when are office staff not required to answer calls or return them? I see a lot of doctors at my age but this is by far the most unpleasant office experience.

Submitted June 3, 2015

You have to wait for quite a while, but it is worth it. He takes time with each person.. He is very busy, He should have help with his hospital clinic hours. Great doctor.. I said OK for the staff, because it is hard to reach them by telephone, otherwise they are very polite. I recommend him highly. My eyes are worth the wait..

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Kates is a very experienced and knowledgeable doctor. My husband has been his patient for a long time. The only problem that we have faced is with his front desk staff who never respond promptly to the phone calls and appointment reschedule. Very recently we have relocated and need my husband's record transferred to the new doctor. My husband and this new doctor's office contacted Dr. Kates' office several times for this, but even after 3 months of continuous efforts, we did not get his record transferred yet.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015