Ratings for Dr. Mark Garrity

Dr. Garrity is the best dentist I've ever been to! I've always had a fear of the dentist, & rightfully so. But not anymore. He is the 1st dentist to talk to me like a human being, not just a patient. He put me at ease. The first time I went to him, I was so unbelievably nervous. I went to see him today for the 3rd time (I have a lot of work that needs to be done) & wasn't nervous in the least. That's the 1st time I've ever gone to a dentist & wasn't nervous! I also hate needles...he was the 1st dentist to administer novacaine without any pain. And he could numb me with only one shot...no other dentist has ever been able to do that. He also has this wonderful silencing device for his drill...doesn't totally silence the drill sound, but dulls it a lot, makes a huge difference! Before the procedures, he always explains everything fully, suggest the work to be done, & always asks before performing anything. During the procedures, he always asks how I'm doing & feeling. And he was the only dentist to ever call me at home to see how I was doing. I wish I could truly give him the praise he deserves. I also wish more dentists could be like him. I feel truly blessed to have found Dr. Garrity!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Garrity is a meticulous and caring dentist! I had just moved to town when I broke a crown and called his office blindly (since I had no dental recommendations) on a Sunday expecting an answering machine and he answered the phone! He got me in on Monday. I had jaw surgery 2 yrs ago and dentists need to follow a protocol with me. He did this to the tee and not only was he personable, but he was very concerned with my comfort and jaw during the crown procedure. He did some gum surgery on me and provided a post and crown. I appreciate his attention to detail and comfort during this whole procedure. I am sold on him! He also checked with my insurance (Delta) so I would have an idea of the cost upfront! I would tell anyone to go see him and be confident in his ability to provide good dental care! Amy Rullo

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Garrity was my dentist for 7 years. Due to a past car accident my teeth were in bad shape. Dr. Garrity took my case without having insurance; his only concern was to give me back my original smile. After months of painstaking work, Dr. Garrity lived up to his promise that I would leave his office with my original smile (if not better). I did leave his office with an amazing smile. Better than I ever thought was possible. I will be forever indebted to Dr. Garrity for his professionalism and talent. Thank you Dr. Garrity for giving me back my smile. - Susan Ruzanski Fort Collins, CO

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

I had a root canal done 6 years ago by Dr. garrity. It took about 5 visits and it turned out to be the wrong tooth. He had exhausted my insurance so I had to pay out of pocket to have the correct tooth worked on. Fast forward to today. I went to the dentist to have work done on the tooth he did a root canal on because it has never felt right. I had an infection, and there was a wad of cotton in my tooth!!! He should have stuck with his stock broker job because all he is concerned about is money.Signed Susan Sullivan I hope you read this Dr Garrity

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Dr Garrity is the best dentist I have ever been to, he made all of my insecurities seem like they were just normal everyday issues and it was no big deal! I walked out of many of other dentists office because of their attitude toward me and Dr Garrity has always made me feel comfortable!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Every time I visited Dr. Garrity I came out worse. When I decided I'd had enough is when he worked on the wrong tooth. I too was overcharged be very careful with this dentist he overcharges and doesn't have good recordkeeping. I would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Wow! Am I glad I saw him BEFORE I read these reviews! I was referred to him by a friend as I had a crown coming off. He smoothed it down, said it required no more work at this time...and didn't charge me a dime! And that NEVER happens to me. He was just awesome and fixed a cavity w/out issue. He actually stayed and talked and joked with me while the Novocain took effect, which for some reason took a while and required 2 shots (just lucky I guess). Was so impressed I took my kids in for their cleaning and they saw his partner. Both were great to us....

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

From day one, Dr. Garrity has been thorough, precise, and very upfront when it has come to the health of my teeth and gums. Aside from the cleanings, he has performed crown work and filling work which has been extremely beneficial. The relaxed environment he provides along with his sense of humor makes going to him as a dentist and comfortable experience every time. I highly recommend him for a dentist and encourage more people to enlist him as a very knowledgable and honest, dental professional.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Pleasantly Suprised!! I was given a referral by my insurance company and I lost his number, so I googled his name and was a little anxious after reading two reviews. I was suprised and pleased at how courteious Dr. Garrity and the entire staff were. My visit was relaxing and educational as well. I would reccomend him to friends as well as family....

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Great Dentist, great service and great attitude. Very professional. Beautiful office and amazing staff. Now I feel great about going to the Dentist!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009