Ratings for Dr. Ron Robins

Wonderful ability to keep patients calm during stressful procedure.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Robins since coming to London in 1985, so that would be 32 years. He has always been very professional and kind. He cares! I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I was next to suicidal when referred to Dr. Robins. Within five minutes he correctly diagnosed me, where numerous other doctors had dismissed me not knowing what was wrong. I will always be thankful for this man. He gave me my life back. I didn't need someone to hold my hand, I needed a diagnosis and cure.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Robins listens to what you need and want and he works with you. He doesn't dismiss how you feel or what you tell him. He is the best doctor I have ever seen. If you want a great doctor who will listen to you and do what is best for you then you want him as your doctor

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr robins performed a biopsy and laser procedure on me. Although he had his medical students perform the actual treatment he was over seeing it. I didn't get to know him too well but he seemed very competent and that to me is more important than bedside manners. His nurses were beyond amazing and kept me very calm during my procedures. I would say overall they made a scary experience completely bearable. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I have found Dr. Robins and the clinic staff to be kind, respectful, friendly and knowledgeable. I trust his professional guidance and have always felt like I'm in good hands. Im very thankful for the level of care I have received.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

I was petrified to see this doctor after reading some of the ratings,...He was the kindest doctor i have ever met, he got a picture and showed me exactly what he was going to do, and explained along the way what he was doing.......He was gentle and showed concerned........I mean it hurt yes but nothing like people said, it took abut 20 sec. so no big deal.....I would recommend the doctor for sure........it was for a endremedriosis biopsy ..A1 in my books

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr. Robins was one of the most incompetent doctors that I have ever seen. His knowledge on cervical cancer, HPV, and pap tests was horribly outdated. His bedside manner was non-existent. He angrily barked at me to "You look all nervous! Stop being nervous!". I was there for a follow-up for cervical cancer and it's natural to be nervous when one is facing that. I work in the medical profession and interact with doctors all day long -- he is the worst I've ever seen. He's a dinosaur and he should stop practicing immediately. I am switching doctors and also reporting him to the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Would rather die than ever see this man again. Haven't been to a gyne since I saw him and he lightly slapped me on the thigh telling me not to worry about it.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Gentlest gyno I've been to. Exams don't usually go well for me because of severe obesity, so when I needed a uterine biopsy I was terrified. I was glad he warned me that a small percentage of women feel pain - even though I already knew that - and surprised that I wasn't one of them. I have only seen him twice so can't speak for him as an overall gyno, but he answered my questions, made suggestions and, again, was amazingly gentle.

Submitted October 29, 2015