Ratings for Dr. Ron Robins

This man delivered me me 42 years ago and then both of my children. He knows his work very well. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Had me go in for an unnecessary (nothing was done) appointment. During LEEP, both doctor and nurse used gloved hands on non-sterile equipment and then on me; gloves were not changed. Following LEEP an antibiotic ointment was prescribed; CURRENT protocol indicates it should only be prescribed if there's an infection, not routinely. Facilities generally dirty. Staff surly.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Robins with a history of ovarian cysts and other systems that kept getting worse. He told me the sharp pains/spasms/pulling sensation in my lower abdomen/uterus was just "a pulled muscle" and kept telling I was fine but he wanted to give me a physical. I was in there for less then 5 minutes, so I denied a physical (for obvious reasons) and he told me well, I can't do anything for you and I walked out severely upset. A couple months later, I found a specialist on my own (OBGYN at the Children's hospital) and they have prescribed me anti inflammatory meds (SAVING MY LIFE) and are concerned I may have endometriosis and have giving my multiple options on how we can try and help my situation. So I have no idea how he have 5 star reviews, because he is far from professional and kind.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Wonderful ability to keep patients calm during stressful procedure.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Robins since coming to London in 1985, so that would be 32 years. He has always been very professional and kind. He cares! I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I was next to suicidal when referred to Dr. Robins. Within five minutes he correctly diagnosed me, where numerous other doctors had dismissed me not knowing what was wrong. I will always be thankful for this man. He gave me my life back. I didn't need someone to hold my hand, I needed a diagnosis and cure.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Robins listens to what you need and want and he works with you. He doesn't dismiss how you feel or what you tell him. He is the best doctor I have ever seen. If you want a great doctor who will listen to you and do what is best for you then you want him as your doctor

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr robins performed a biopsy and laser procedure on me. Although he had his medical students perform the actual treatment he was over seeing it. I didn't get to know him too well but he seemed very competent and that to me is more important than bedside manners. His nurses were beyond amazing and kept me very calm during my procedures. I would say overall they made a scary experience completely bearable. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I have found Dr. Robins and the clinic staff to be kind, respectful, friendly and knowledgeable. I trust his professional guidance and have always felt like I'm in good hands. Im very thankful for the level of care I have received.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

I was petrified to see this doctor after reading some of the ratings,...He was the kindest doctor i have ever met, he got a picture and showed me exactly what he was going to do, and explained along the way what he was doing.......He was gentle and showed concerned........I mean it hurt yes but nothing like people said, it took abut 20 sec. so no big deal.....I would recommend the doctor for sure........it was for a endremedriosis biopsy ..A1 in my books

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016