Ratings for Dr. W.A. Whyte

Staff and assistants are rude and show when they're not pleased to be doing something on your mouth. Dr.Whyte himself is very knowledgeable and understanding, he will go out of his way to help and make sure your receiving the right treatment

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr Whyte is a great doctor, sometimes too chatty though. Again with another comment I don't care about your personal lives especially when I've been waiting an hour! He needs to get more organized. Either hire more staff and expand your building or stop taking on new clients and get on time with your present ones. When you make your appt for 9am but don't get in the chair until 9:45 that is not ok. The wait time is ridiculous. If I'm not going to get in until 30-1hour after my scheduled appt don't make my appt for 9am! Also the secretaries should be fired. They never answer their phones, or call you back if you have left a message. I've even been left on hold for 20 minutes before! After 4 continuous calls I usually just drive to the office... Only to see it is not busy and they could have answered 1/4 of my calls. Also he does need new assistants etc they can't do anything... He's always fixing their wrongs on my mouth and has to do things over bc they can't do their job properly. When all said and done I would not recommend Dr whytes. Also he over prices... The quote I got for drI would suggest Dr Dana hawley, I've heard great things about her service like your appt is 9am you get seen at 9am... And.... They answer their phones!!! She doesn't take on too much she only takes on what she can handle.... Unlike Dr whyte.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Very knowledgeable. He takes his time and explain to the process. He saw me on short notice when I broke my appliance and it was causing pain.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Great guy knows his stuff ! Always friendly and gives you a honest opinion

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Horrible, stay away. I was a patient for years and was treated like dirt. His staff were terrible, no bedside manners at all. I did not finish treatment and was at that point at my end with them.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Whyte for almost three years now, and it was the best decision switching to Dr. Whyte for orthodontists. When getting my consultation Dr. Whyte was very understanding and very helpful with what would happen with my braces and when I would get them on and that matter. When getting my braces on and after I had no problems with them. The only problems I had were either a bracket cutting into my mouth or a wire chaffing the inside lining of my cheek. When these occurred, I would call the office and they would get me in later on that day and Dr. Whyte would be the one doing the work on my mouth. After getting my braces off I had got my retainers and I had a few problems with them, but they were easily resolved and nothing major. Only bad thing I will say about Dr. Whyte's office is that the wait in the waiting room is somewhat long and you will wait in the chair once they call your name. The staff is also great, I never had any bad experiences with the staff (Lisa was my favourite and very sweet and Brianna is good as well) but an older lady who took my braces off I find harsh. All and all I would recommend Dr. Whyte over any orthodontist in the area!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr Whyte is a knowledgeable doctor with tons of experience under his belt. The problems with his practice are his braindead secretaries and assistants. The secretaries are rude and will schedule an appointment you explicitly to them you can't attend. In addition to this, the secretaries rarely answer the phone or return phone calls. Whenever I do see them on the phone when waiting for my appointment, they seem to be chatting personal matters. The assistants are also unhelpful. They can't do anything without Dr. Whyte holding their hand. This causes appointments to be longer than necessary. Something that could take 10 minutes turns into a 60 minute wait. This doesn't even include the time waited in the waiting room. There has never been an appointment that I haven't spent at least an hour in the office. The assistants also talk about private matters among their coworkers, I honestly don't care what you had for lunch or what you're doing over the weekend. Dr Whyte needs to hire knowledgeable technicians and helpful secretaries.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr Whyte and his staff are extremely caring. This man gos above and beyond in his work. We have nothing but the best to say for the kindness and most outgoing personality he exhibits. He has always explained to my son every step in the process of what he's doing. Justin and I both adore this Dr.!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

What were the prices of braces? I know they will vary but I'd like to have an idea

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Whyte and his staff are great. My only complaint is that they never answer the phone, or return my calls when I leave a message.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015