Ratings for Dr. Debra Zokol

Can' t believe this woman is still in business. I am still having my teeth repaired after letting her touch me.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

very kind and understanding and the staff top notch

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I'm 100% dissatified with the service that Dr Zokol gave, Firstly she did not wear her mask when working over me,secondly the work done was sloppy and unnecessary in the first place,she ground my teeth too far up to put on caps and now I have redness in my gums from irritation that will not go away from a improper job done. this has been confirmed by another Dentist,In my attempts to rectify this with her I was completely ignored, I would never see her again.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Awesome dentist & the staff is pretty amazing too....super friendly, always smiling & happy...would recommend to any of my friends...

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

i had a bit of a wait when i arrived at the office, but other than that i am very satisfied with my experience, will continue to go here

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

I go to this office for my teeth cleanings. The staff are really nice and the hygienist doesn't preach at me (I am a smoker and I know I should quit...I get it!) I seldom floss (I know I should already) Dr. Deb comes in, checks my mouth and suggests what may need to be done, most times I get a clean bill of oral health. She has done some caps on my back teeth very painless and I had checked around the price was definately at the lower end of the scale, especially what the specialists were charging. Glad I found her office.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

I recently had some work done in dr. zokol's office. I was terrified! I am a big sissy, but the staff and the dentist made me feel so comfortable. easiest injection I have ever had. The work actually was a little less than they quoted me :)!!!! I am really happy I found their office.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

I moved to Vancouver for 6 months and REFUSED to have anyone touch me OTHER then her.Not only is she professional, and an outstanding member of the community in both Vernon and Kelowna but her staff is competent, efficient and such a pleasure to deal with, accommodating and beyond friendly and genuine!Dr.Zokal re-defines 'putting you at ease- you are in safe hands' The negative comments on this site directed towards her and her staff are outrageous and slanderous i.m.o. They've actually talked me OUT of excessive and expensive dental work, suggesting a pocket friendly solution for both myself and insurance companies. And lets all face it - this is why you invest in dental insurance!!!! Personally I don't pay my monthly fees just 'incase' I need some work done..when it comes down to it - major restorative work is expensive. Her prices are competitive for BC dentists, she works mouth miracles and she has an amazing personality to boot! Thanks Dr. Zokal and team!!! - LOVE MY TEETH NOW!!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Great Dentist. Great Staff. Whole family goes there. Nuff Said!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I am so happy I found Dr.Zokol! Each time I have gone in I've been impressed, they are all so friendly and Dr.Z knows her stuff. (And I have nice teeth to prove it!) they always help with my insurance submission and I actually look forward to going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012