Ratings for Dr. Ann Marie Priestner

I've been happy with Dr Priestner's care over the years. Punctuality and availability are concerns but not a problem if planned for.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

She may be behind all the time-but that is because she takes time with each patient and doesnt rush them out. She is thorough and never wrong about a diagnosis.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

She had no bedside manners...I found she seemed to talk down to me. I hated to go to her , the moment I found a doctor to replace her I did. I had pnomonia and my ribs hurt for months after. I asked her 6 months later and she said " lose weight and walk and it will get better". I had cracked 3 ribs...they did not grow back well and hurt for a very long time.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

She told me I was fat during a pelvic exam...I cried for 2 hours after Took a call from one of her kids during an appointment. I was having anxiety due to infertility...she said to me , "if you want real anxiety be a doctor with kids"... I would not ever recomend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

TOTALLY AVOID this doctor. Very condescending and dismissive. Worst doctor and an even worst person.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I have been a patient of hers for the past 7 years. She is always late however she takes her time making sure that I don't have any questions or concerns by the end of the appointment. If I don't agree with her she won't try and change my mind. She's also great with kids . I think she goes above and behind and tries to help anyway she can. If she's unable to help she will tell you about a place that can help. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my 3 children and myself

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Don't mind the wait even though it can be a long wait.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Sometimes a very very long wait. Nice person, compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Finally had enough. Overbooked so that you always wait over an hour, and then complains about how much doctors make. Uses half the appointment time for politics. Quit medicine then!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

She is the best! Very caring, helpful and knowledgeable. She is not the most punctual but never rushes you when she is with you so it's worth the wait. Wouldn't want any other Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016