Ratings for Dr. Mark W. Ragozzino

Could not have had a better experience. Dr Ragozzino was informative, friendly, assuaged any fears I had, and I walked away from the procedure with NO further pain. Office staff and assistants great, also.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

I was referred to Dr Ragozzino by my Orthopedic Surgeon to have a Discogram. I had been warned that they are horribly painful, I couldn't take any pain killers or xanax, as I needed to be lucid so I could tell the Dr when I felt pain and what it felt like. His staff was so nice; they tried so hard to talk me out of doing the procedure, because they knew how bad it was, and I was only 27. But my ortho needed these results to prove that a fusion was needed on the one disc and not any more. I went from being all nice and happy go lucky with him and his staff, to screaming at them and cursing and telling them to kill me. (Rather large needles were being inserted into my disc spaces in my lumbar region so dye could be pumped into those spaces, and the lowest space is nearly non-existent) It took him 4 tries to get that lowest space, and he actually listened to my baby-like whine when I begged him not to go into the spinal canal and finally got in. He was so great to deal with me like that.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Mark W. Ragozzino's Credentials

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Healthnet