Ratings for Dr. Kevin Teoh

Efficient,caring, knowledgeable, one could not ask for better. Thank you ever so much.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

thank you for helping my mother. You are expectional.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I need to get in touch with Dr. Kevin Teoh Harry Bast, Paris, ON> Phone 1-519-442-9141 . He is the best ever, did quintuple bypass surgery on me in October 2006

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for saving my mom's life. You are exceptional.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr Kevin Teoh, Thank you for giving me another chance, my life would of ended with out any warning, Bypass X5 with over 90% blockage. You and your team did a wonderful job, kindness, very helpful, and straightforward, a brilliant surgeon, I couldn’t ask for anything else at South lake Thank you, Dr Teoh.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr.Teoh is best surgeon. His team is great.Amazing staff too. Thank you from my new heart.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr Kevin Teoh is amazing surgeon, he saved my dad life. My 81 years old dad had a heart attack and we took him to the new market hospital he had 6 by pass's.he is doing great after sergery. Doctor Teoh and his team are the best.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Teoh saved my life. At 52 I needed a double bypass... I was terrified as was my family. Dr. Teoh was straight forward, communicated clearly, answered all questions, is a brilliant surgeon (my scars are minimal), he was truly understanding and compassionate with me and my loved ones. Thank you Dr. Teoh!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Theo saved life of my father. We almost lost him at home, when he fell down and was rushed to Mackenzie Health. My father then was transferred to South Lake Regional Center, due to severe heart problems. Soon we had an idea: without radical measures, such as bypass and valve replacement procedures, my father is not going to last for even short period of time. Dr. Teoh was the surgeon, and surgery continued for almost 6(!) hours. My father is recovering now, his heart is very stable. Taking in account my father's age (82), I consider this to be a miracle. Words cannot probably express deep gratitude and respect me and my family have to Dr. Teoh. God bless him and all staff at SouthLake Regional Hospital!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014