Ratings for Dr. Shauna Forbes

A VERY VERY basic cough cold and flu doctor. She Gets fiesty when asked anything outside that realm. Aweful.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Forbes is a absolutely fantastic doctor. After spending a long period of time (6 weeks) in St. Michaels hospital, I went back to Dr. Forbes for certain medications. She has always made herself as available as possible to me, which includes spending as much time as possible with me during appointments (I have never once felt rushed out of her office, EVER), and even going so far as to call me at home when she sees I have had a hospital admission or the pharmacy has been in touch with her. I have never known another doctor who would willingly take the time to phone her patients, spending 10-15 minutes on the phone with me. She is an absolutely incredible doctor and person, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a family doctor. If you couldn't tell by my post, I absolutely love her!!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Forbes has been the family Dr for me and my kids for many years and has taken phenomenal care of us from day 1. The staff is amazing and Dr. Forbes is patient, understanding and extremely knowledge. She always tries to fix the problem by identifying and dealing with root cause instead of just using a blanket antibiotic.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

She is a great doctor because she makes you feel very comfortable and she is very knowledgeable. Ive never had to wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Best doctor ever. I have been with her for more than fifteen years.I wish more doctors will be like her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Has been my family doctor for 16 years. She has an excellent bedside manner and always takes the time to listen to yur concerns.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010

Dr Forbes and the office staff have always been helpful,kind, and friendly. Dr Forbes herself, takes the time to listen to your issues and takes the time to explain her directions, concerns or instructions to you. Dr Forbes is an amazing dr and is who all drs should model themselves after

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

excellant dr. do they make them like that anymore?always interested in your concerns, and hapy to explain everything fully before you leave her office

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Forbes for almost 20 years and tell you, I hope she does not retire soon as I don't know what I will do. She's great. I get to her office feeling ill, and feel less so when I leave. She not only takes care of your physical ailments, but is in tune with your emotional also. Thank you Dr. Forbes for being a great doctor

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

my entire family is seen by Dr. Forbes. My husband is very comfortable with her with his male issues. She is professional and never rude and one never feels rushed despite a busy waiting room. She will find out information for you if she is not aware of it.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010