Ratings for Dr. Howard A. Popper

It is a totally surreal experience being in the office and dealing with the staff. The women talk about the patients, saying they are crazy and one even sprayed the waiting room after a patient left telling everyone that he stunk. My daughter watched as they whispered and talked about me when I went in to ask a question. More than a few times they have changed my appointment days and times without telling me and then wouldn't take me because I was 15 minutes late. I had my daughter call to confirm my time and they told her it was 1:45 instead of 1:30 which is what happened to me the time before. They called me when I was on my way saying I was late and The dentist couldn't see me because she had to pick up her son. I couldn't get an appointment with her because they said she is too busy. I told them if they couldn't fit me in then I would pick them up and have the dentist next door fit them. They found an opening the next day. The last time I was there I was being fitted for my permanent implants. It cost a total of 38,000. She was in such a rush to get out of there, she left them with an ill-fitting bite. and my teeth are scraping together.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Wonderful dental experience!! Love my new smile! Life changing event.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

I like Dr. Popper because he takes the time to explain why I need treatment and exactly what the procedure involves . I have never been more comfortable in a dental office.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Overall great experience. Dentists are knowledgeable and staffs are friendly.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I had implants done with this dental team . My experience was as good as it could be being a dentist. I am a difficult patient and they were very caring and understanding ...My teeth came out beautiful! It was a very pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I was very apprehensive about getting my teeth worked on. Dr Popper and his team consisting of his son and daughter were very professional and thorough. I had a whole mouth implant procedure two years ago which worked out perfectly. My new teeth look and feel beautiful. I would highly recommend them for this procedure. This has made a significant positive impact on my life.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I am very pleased with the result of the implant procedure. I was very apprehensive going in but Dr. Popper and the whole team made me feel at ease and did a great job. This team is highly recommended and treating with them was a wonderful decision!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I have had a positive experience with Dr.popper and his family.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I have been a patient for 11 years. Every encounter I have had with the Dr. Popper and his staff has been positive. His staff is very professional and friendly. I am still very happy with my full implants and I still get many complements especially on my smile. I am so grateful to Dr. Popper and his team for the change in my dental health and my life. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH !!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

From the office staff to the doctors everyone was very helpful and professional . I'm very happy with my new implants they look and feel great. Thank you very much to the whole Popper dental team.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017