Ratings for Dr. Howard A. Popper

I have been a patient for 11 years. Every encounter I have had with the Dr. Popper and his staff has been positive. His staff is very professional and friendly. I am still very happy with my full implants and I still get many complements especially on my smile. I am so grateful to Dr. Popper and his team for the change in my dental health and my life. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH !!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

From the office staff to the doctors everyone was very helpful and professional . I'm very happy with my new implants they look and feel great. Thank you very much to the whole Popper dental team.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

As a patient of Dr. Popper for many years, I have always felt that everyone in the practice was so kind to me. I've always dreaded going to the dentist but I didn't feel that way going to Dr. Popper's. Going to Dr. Popper's office felt like a second home to me. Couldn't be happier with my teeth. Thank you so much for taking care of me!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I had my lower teeth replaced with implants by Dr. Popper and his team. There was very little discomfort throughout the procedure and during the healing process. My upper teeth were also in poor condition and my regular dentist wanted to do 2 root canals, 3 crowns, 2 extractions and a bridge. The cost for implants was not much more and I was so thrilled with the lower implants from Dr. Popper, I had him to the uppers too and I am extremely glad I did. I would absolutely recommend Dr. to anyone needing implants.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I recently had implants from Dr. Howard Popper and his son Dr Jason Popper ......Dr Popper is one of the Pioneers of dental implants , I had procedure under anesthesia , and was very easy , and didn't have Any discomfort post operatively to my amazement !!!! This is a truly a GREAT team !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Anyone can see the closeness of the Popper family of dentists.More importantly to the patient is how closely they work together to achieve a final result that is aesthetically pleasing to the patient.Very satisfied with Dr Howard,Dr Jason,Dr Marlisa Popper,and the entire staff.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I had lower implants done with a new denture too. Incredible implants is just what they are. Incredible! The Popper team gave me back my smile. They look like real teeth. I highly recommend the Popper team. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I recently had upper and lower implants done. I hope I can say that Dr. Popper is very knowledgeable and a good surgeon. His son is also good and very patient. He listened to what I had to say. I cannot say the same about his daughter. she does sloppy work and I was consistently rushed out of the chair. The staff in front was even worse. Nasty and rude is the best I can say about them. Once the implants are done and in place, I am going elsewhere for the permanents. This is a very expensive deal and I hope I went to the right place. Do your homework is all I will say.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

After researching a dentist that could handle my extensive dental challenge I happened upon Dr. Howard Popper and he helped me out. I had a bad tooth and need some emergency help and after seeing all of the advertisements for the Pooper Group I called. I called the emergency number and it was answered by Dr. Popper himself. From the time he saw me that next day to when I walked out with a full mouth treatment (needed due to many, many years of neglect) the entire experience from beginning to end proved to be an truly extraordinary . The entire staff is very professional, very friendly and never once made me uncomfortable. I had full understanding of everything that was being done and every question answered. A heartfelt thanks to you Dr. Howard, Dr. Jason and Dr. Marlisa, and all the staff at your office for allowing me to smile again.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Hello, I recently visit DR. POPPER'S dental office for implants within two days, i was really happy and satisfied, but the medical assistance in the front desk was not friendly at all, did not made me comfortable, other than that i had a good experience. Thank You

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017