Ratings for Dr. Howard A. Popper

I recently had upper and lower implants done. I hope I can say that Dr. Popper is very knowledgeable and a good surgeon. His son is also good and very patient. He listened to what I had to say. I cannot say the same about his daughter. she does sloppy work and I was consistently rushed out of the chair. The staff in front was even worse. Nasty and rude is the best I can say about them. Once the implants are done and in place, I am going elsewhere for the permanents. This is a very expensive deal and I hope I went to the right place. Do your homework is all I will say.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

After researching a dentist that could handle my extensive dental challenge I happened upon Dr. Howard Popper and he helped me out. I had a bad tooth and need some emergency help and after seeing all of the advertisements for the Pooper Group I called. I called the emergency number and it was answered by Dr. Popper himself. From the time he saw me that next day to when I walked out with a full mouth treatment (needed due to many, many years of neglect) the entire experience from beginning to end proved to be an truly extraordinary . The entire staff is very professional, very friendly and never once made me uncomfortable. I had full understanding of everything that was being done and every question answered. A heartfelt thanks to you Dr. Howard, Dr. Jason and Dr. Marlisa, and all the staff at your office for allowing me to smile again.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Hello, I recently visit DR. POPPER'S dental office for implants within two days, i was really happy and satisfied, but the medical assistance in the front desk was not friendly at all, did not made me comfortable, other than that i had a good experience. Thank You

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

1 review 5.0 star rating 4/13/2017 After visiting many dentists who all wanted to replace my missing teeth with a removable appliance, I went to see Dr. Popper and his team. Upon making the appointment, I was told that the consultation was complimentary, but the Xray will cost $100.00. Dr. Popper spent a considerable amount of time with me clearly explaining how my teeth could be permanently replaced with implants. I scheduled the surgery which is performed under anesthesia. Everything was included in the price quoted, except a 3D Xray which is additional and not performed by Dr. Popper. The surgery went well, and two days later I had temporary teeth placed on my new implants. I am very happy with the entire process and am looking forward to getting the permanent teeth after the implants have had time to fuse with the bone. Thank you to Dr. Popper and his entire team. I can finally smile again and feel good about the way I look.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

The Drs Popper are amazing. My procedures were quick and with very little pain. The staff are very nice and caring. So glad I chose Dr. Poppers.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I have been to many doctors with all very good backgrounds. Monetarily I am limited but wanted the best I can afford. I found that with Dr. popper. I'm greatful I was recommended to them by two of my friends who received similar treatment and have been patients of his family practice for over 10 years. My best wishes to the Popper Dental Office!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Popper for over 20 years and completely trust the entire team with my dental health. They are knowledgeable, proficient, and kind. They are great.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I won't bore you with the saga of my mouth due to an auto accident some years ago. As a passenger, you would think I would have been taken care of, but, shifty dentists, and insurance messed me up big time. After being disappointed so many times, I had given up hope. On March 8, 2017 I walked into Dr Popper’s office for a consultation. He explained every aspect of the procedures to me. He gave me a price that I thought was fair. Sure it's a lot of money, but after seeing all the work that needed to be done, quite fair. Today is April 5th and I walked out of his office with a beautiful smile on my face. I have waited over thirty years for this day. I experienced very little discomfort from the implants, all 8 of them. Dr P. called me just about every day to check on me. Some times in the early evening when he got home. Today when I went in I saw his daughter, Marlisa, to insert both arches. She didn’t just slap them in and send me out the door. She took quite a bit of time fitting, measuring, adjusting, a little at a time, till it was correct, and not by the clock. I was always made to feel comfortable. From reception to departure it was all very comfortable. This is life altering and I thank all the wonderful people at Dr Popper’s facility. THIS IS A TRUE REVIEW BY STEVE K. . If you want to verify it, call Dr Popper, leave your first name and a phone number. They can give me the info. and I will call you back and we can chat about it. Hey Dr P., thank you for making me life better.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

DR. HOWARD POPPER IS AN AMZING!!! HE TRULY MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE AND AT EASE RIGHT BEFORE MY PROCEDURE!! HE TOOK HIS TIME AND SAT WITH ME AND WENT OVER EVERYTHING THAT WAS BEING DONE. OFFICE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND EVEN CALLED TO CHECK UP ON ME AFTER MY PROCEDURE. I DEFF RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR DENTAL WORK!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I was recently treated by Dr. Popper for an unusual condition. From my first contact with the office, the staff was most courteous and helpful. As a physician's wife, I am very aware of the time constraints that physicians deal with which sometimes makes one's appointment feel rushed, Dr. Popper spent a very long time with me, answering every question I had and giving me a thorough examination. Most importantly, Dr. Popper treated my symptoms successfully where others could not. I also was a patient 15 years ago when I received my front implant and to this day have had no problems with it and it still looks beautiful. I highly recommend Dr. Popper and his outstanding team.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016