Ratings for Dr. Christopher L. Petti

I have been a patient of Dr. Petti's for more than 10 years. He is the most thorough, professional, compassionate doctor I've ever met. Please disregard the other patient's rating. He is highly regarded by his peers (which says a lot about his expertise. I have referred many members of my family and several of my friends to Bergen Imaging. They have all been very pleased with the level of care.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

No bedside manner, incompetent, will never go back!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

I think Dr Petti is wonderful. I have her every year when I go for my annual check ups. When my cancer was found he was terrific. He told my husband and reassured him that all would be okay. Every doctor that I have dealt with, the cancer surgeon, the Radiation Oncologist, and the Oncologist all have nothing but praise for him and the fact that he was so through and that he found my cancer at such an early stage. I will never see another diagnostic radiologist.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Christopher L. Petti's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)