Ratings for Dr. Gil Aronson

Find another provider. Left me in physical distress for hours even after 3 voicemails were left by nurses. I was crowning, and he ignored non-reassuring heartbeats on the fetal monitor. Deaperate, he used the vacuum 10x (his notes say three, nurses documented 10, which is clear he is trying to cover up hos negligent actions. Every provider I share my experience with is shocked and appalled at the lapse of judgment and negligent maplpractive Dr. Aronson demonstrated. Baby had to be resuscitated as a result of his actions. Find another doctor. It could save your baby's life.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Horrible bed side manner. Lacks empathy. Seemed rushed.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. Aronson has been extremely supportive through every step of my pregnancy. He has always responded to any questions/concerns I have had with punctuality, whether it is during an appointment, voicemail or through his online patient portal. His nurses are extremely kind and are good at putting you at ease with all the tests that you have to do. Dr. Aronson is extremely knowledgeable and takes his time with you. Even if he does not know the answer to a particular question, he has made it a point to find the applicable research and get back to me. He has always been extremely thorough with his explanations and has made this experience a joyful one. He is one of the best doctors I have even been to!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

While I am not a fan of the lack of answering phones at the Hollywood office, I wouldn't go anywhere else. I am a joker, and Dr. Aronson rolls with that. He always has the biggest smile when I go in and is ALWAYS so pleasant. He diagnosed my PCOS right away and is on top of my health like no other. He takes his time with you and doesn't rush you out the door. I have friends that go to him also and we all rave. He is simply the best!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr was not compassionate he could not care less that I was in pain did not walk me thru the exam, and rush my App like he had better things to do. Good luck if you have an emergency . the automated system is so long no one calls you back staff is lazy .etc etc etc

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Honestly, Dr. Aronson is the ONLY reason I didn't go back home to Chicago and have my baby at Northwestern. He is not only the best-ob I have seen in Florida but the best doctor. His bedside manner is great I had a rough time in the beginning and he was the perfect amount of compassionate and professional. Also, he responds to all your crazy FTM questions without making you feel crazy. His office is very punctual I have never waited more than 20 minutes on a day I had an appointment and his staff are sweethearts and always friendly. He knows his stuff and takes time to explain it to you in detail even when you have asked the same question before. If you page him he responds promptly and he is a better safe than sorry type doctor he never brushes off your concerns no matter how silly. He loves his job and it shows plus his staff likes him which is saying a lot. Whether you're pregnant or in need of a gyno this is where you should go its worth the drive whereever you are located.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

I love this doctor. He is amazing. I had a miscarriage in the past and he has worked with me to make my current pregnancy work. Everytime i need him hes available and every appointment is barly any waiting time. Great Doctor, with great knowledge and skills!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Thank goodness for Dr. Aronson.He diagnosed me with hyperemesis and immediately got me the help I needed to be able to function and care for my 3 y/o.I didn't mind the long wait, as he is a one man practice.I know that if I were in labor or having an issue, I would want him to take his time.If I am waiting, that is what he is giving his other patients.I will never forget one night at 3 AM, I had an allergic reaction to something and called.Dr. Aronson, himself, answered the phone.That is unheard of these days.I have recommended him to many of my family and friends.He was a Godsend for my 2nd pregnancy.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

My experience has been that I have had to wait a minimun of an hour the last 6 office visits. I don't mind once in a while but it literally is every time. The staff doesn't seem to like their jobs very much and the turnover seems very high because I have never see the same nurses or office staff. The doctor is not very friendly either but I only go for annual exams. I have let the wait go on for too long and it has gotten worse (1 1/2 hours last visit. I have already switched physicians.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

He delivered my first child and is currently looking after me in my second pregnancy. FYI: I much prefer the Weston office to the hospital office in Hollywood - its much bigger and newer. I have found the staff helpful and welcoming and have been really pleased with his care. He answers all my questions, calls me back after hours within a few minutes, and was professional and thorough during delivery of my baby and completing the core blood process. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Dr. Gil Aronson's Credentials

• Univ Of Toronto, Fac Of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Illinois