Ratings for Dr. Alex R. Del Rosario

the best doctor that listens & answers. wish he was still in los angeles.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. DelRosario has been my doctor for 10 years and I have never received better care. He is extremely knowledgeable and trustworthy. He is one of the rare doctors that sit down with you and explain things and he genuinely cares about his patients. I have referred many people to Dr. DelRosario and they have all marveled at his bedside manner and willingness to help. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr D's since 1997 -and I can say without a doubt that he's the best doctor I've ever had. Anything that I needed to discuss with him was always very easy to do. He is always there when you need him. 5 Stars!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

He was very helpful, and knew right away that I had tendonitis, from just one visit. Previously, I had been going to the same doctor over the course of 8 months, with all but the right diagnosis. Del Rosario then referred me to a specialist and I got treated accordingly...That easy. He was friendly, helpful, patient and considerate.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

I used to really like Dr. Del but over the years he seems to have gotten less interested in taking the time to figure out a correct diagnosis. I had three things misdiagnosed by him. In one case he kept prescribing me the wrong antibiotics over and over again. When I finally didn't want to try one that hadn't worked a second time he got annoyed and insisted I use it. In two different cases, I finally went to specialists who told me I had completely different problems, then treated them correctly and they went away. After this, I lost confidence in Dr. Del even though I'd been going to him for many years.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

dr del rosario is a great dr .. very helpful . he take is time to explain everything . the staff is great .. the office is clean .. ill be back!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

I hope readers here see that one post as an angry individual lashing out at the wrong person. Dr. D. is extremely knowledgeable and thorough, and corrected wrongs done by my previous doctor without any hint of judgement toward that other physician.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2010

Dr. D. is very pleasant and easy to talk to. His knowledge is pretty standard and by the book. I'd say in the middle because their were times I found out more information on what I had on my own. But you know your own body than anyone else. If you get him on a good day he's extremely helpful and talks it over with you, but if you get him on a bad day, he doesn't seem to want to be bothered and you feel rushed. I know we all have our bad days and have to turn it on, but when you're discussing a serious issue, that can be dangerous and lead to a false diagnosis. All in all his doors are open to all people which is a plus.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Dr. D. is the best doctor for HIV care. He is extremely proactive, and very knowledgeable on current best treatment practices.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Very knowledgeable doctor and is very good at listening to all that is going on with your health. I find him to be proactive in my health management and asking the questions that help future problems later if I were rushed out of the office. Concerning the previous comments about the steroids (aka testosterone replacement therapy), they can be very helpful to those dealing with HIV disease and are very valid as a treatment option. Steroids are what high school kids who have testosterone levels through the roof trying to improve their game; testosterone replacement therapy is what HIV+ adults use to prevent wasting and counter some of the deforming side affects of HIV medications. He is a disease management specialist who does not judge one's lifestyle. I find that because he is an HIV+ doctor he can truly understand the plight of his HIV+ patients. He can come off as being gruff at first but he really knows what he is doing and he's smart as hell.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Alex R. Del Rosario's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)