Ratings for Dr. Rachel Carson

Dr. Carson is a fabulous doctor who is caring, knowledgeable, calm, and compassionate. She will phone you at home as soon as she has test results and she will show and explain to you every graph of your bloodwork and what it means. She doesn't alarm you when the news is bad, but she ensures you have the care you need and makes the necessary referrals right away.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Found Dr. Carson to be very knowledge and took the time to explain, did not rush me out of her office. Came away feeling much better, Dr. Carson even checked a problem that had nothing to do with my kidneys, she is a very caring person/doctor!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

A real gem so great full to have her for my dr feel really confident and at ease with her words are not enough for how much I like her for my care

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Carson is an exceptional physician. She is not only very knowledgeable, but is compassionate and caring. She has helped my husband and I navigated, and felt safe in one of the hardest storm in our lives. We are truly thankful.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Ditto to all the previous comments. I too appreciated Dr. Carson's clinical expertise and more than anything, her friendly, compassionate and reassuring style. She knows how to make time for her patients. She is genuine. She is thoughtful. She is thorough. She is exemplary! We need more Rachel Carson's in this medical world.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

Dr. Carson and staff should be 6 out of 5. Very helpful and knowledgeable and excellent explanations with a very caring attitude.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Carson has it all; Kindness & compassion mixed with great knowledge and expertise. I have nothing but high regard for her and will be forever grateful. She helped save my husband's life on Christmas Eve last year.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

I also had the same experience as the other commentors. Dr. Carson, right from the start as shown care, compassion for her patients and passion for her work. I felt like I as really listened to and a genuine sense of concern for my well-being. In addition, the information she provided for me was the most comprehensive approach I have seen. I am very pleased to be referred to Dr. Carson. DGF

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

What a breath of fresh air to meet Dr. Carson! My initial visit with her was well over an hour. She made a point of getting to know me as a person, not just a patient with chronic kidney disease. She is on time, thorough, informative and compassionate. She encouraged me to learn more about my condition through internter research and by attending kidney clincs. As a result I am very much in control of my kidney issues. feel very fortunate to have been referred to her!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008