Dr. Frank J. Aguirre

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Aguirre

I have been going to Dr. Aguirre for mammograms & ultrasounds for years now. He is very kind and takes the time to explain any concerns I have had. I have recommended him to other friends and family and they all have nothing but great things to say about him as well. Every time I go there it seems to be very busy but his staff is very helpful and helps the process go fast and smoothly. I HGHLY recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Aguirre for many years for mammos and have recently done a chest x-ray. I can honestly say he is an EXCELLENT DOCTOR!! He is very caring to ALL of his patients and you can tell he knows a lot about what he does. The staff was extremely helpful and very nice! I definitely recommend him!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr. Frank J. Aguirre's Credentials

• Univ De Zaragoza, Fac De Med, Zaragoza, Spain (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=859132'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=859132'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 6, 2014