Ratings for Dr. Vanessa M. Barnabei

At first appointment she was very concerned about my condition. After the follow up condition she gave up automatically saying there is nothing else she can do. No tests or anything just a couple meds to try and that was it. Neither have worked. Also, I will add that she didn't ask me if it was ok to have student come in the room. She just walked right in with HIM which I felt very uncomfortable and treated me like I was just a nuisance and wanted to show me off to her student what a nut job she "thinks" I am because she refused to do any tests on me to rule out other conditions. On top of this embarrassment she left me on the table with my feet in stirrups exposed to the MALE STUDENT because she forgot her "gloves". I felt ridiculed and most of all humiliated, didn't even bother to cover me up or ask the STUDENT to step out for a minute with her. Then of course the STUDENT did an awkward adjustment because he had a CHUB. I couldn't go back there again and she didn't even offer to schedule a follow up appointment, which I was grateful for because she was inappropriate and unprofessional anyway including the MALE STUDENT. But unfortunately I still am suffering from my ongoing condition because I was traumatized by this visit that I can not trust any professionals, so now I have to continue suffering and she was my second opinion and vulvar specialist for my condition. Save your self from having your dignity taken from you and your critical concerns. You would think she would have helped instead she lost my respect and have told many about my traumatizing experience from the SECOND visit...

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

The time to see me was an issue but it was not her fault. Dr. Barnabie was great and did great with my surgery. She was an excellent listener and I was pleased with her. I would have her again. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I have had two procedures performed by Dr Barnabei and feel she is a very skilled and caring Doctor. Although short and to the point at times she is very insightful and honest, this is greatly appreciated. I would and have recommended her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

flag | Submitted July 20, 2005

She practices out of Froedtert Hospital through the Medical College of Wisconsin. Her attitude is stiff and cold, she fails to recognize life threatening medical conditions, and is known to abandon patients with post-op complications.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2004

Dr. Vanessa M. Barnabei's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)