Ratings for Dr. John McMorran

Doctor John McMorran is an exceptional doctor and a man of integrity and takes genuine care for all his patients. He has help me with a better quality of life. I trust him as my family doctor and a friend. I feel a sadness to see him retire,yet it comforts me in knowing he was such a wonderful doctor and well deserving of his reputation. Best wishes Doc. :)

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Dr. Mcmorran is an experienced, knowledgeable and friendly doctor. He has been my Doctor for many years now and I am very confident in his abilities. He does not hesitate to refer me to specialists when needed. I sometimes see the interns who train at his office but he always available if I wish to see him personally. He does get busy sometimes but that is part of his tendency to take time with you if needed so I plan accordingly and yes he runs late sometimes. All in all, he is a very good, well rounded family doctor I would not hesitate to recommend.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

I see interns a lot but they always either address my problems sufficiently or refer me to Dr. McMorran. Also, since they've started giving me interns I've been attended to ON TIME, which was definitely not the case when I saw only him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

This Doctor does not take his patients seriously and minimizes patients concerns, he does not follow up on referrals and tells you how you feel. Old school, conventional approach and therapies.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. McMorran has been our family doctor for 34 years and I can't imagine seeing anyone else. He has seen us through everyday illness and life threatening situations and has always been there for me. Having worked in a hospital with family doctors, I can tell you that he is one of the best.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I think for those of you that say he is not compassionate or helpful, or you complain that you see students and the staff is rude or sad faced then you do not know his MOA because she is wonderful and very understanding to our needs. It may be a wait and as for the residents tell his ASSISTANT you want to see him. If you do not tell her than she will put you in with whom ever is available. So get the facts straight the staff is wonderful and his MOA is the best.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Mcmorran is a good doctor HOWEVER he NEVER has enough time to see you, if your appointment is at 10:45 he won't be able to get to you for a LEAST an hour later. Staff ALWAYS have frowns on, never happy seeming. The interns I have had there have been better than the doctor himself they spend A LOT of time with you and make sure you leave well-informed.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Very knowledgeable and compassionate. I've been visiting him for 28 years; he delivered my son.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

He's a good doc. Yes, make it clear that you prefer not to see residents and you'll see Dr. McMorran. At first I had a few bad experiences with the residents, but as soon as I god more comfortable with the clinic, I found that sometimes the residents are ok. ANd if I am not satisfied, I ask for Dr. McMorran. Couldn't be simpler. But the wait is often long. But the way I see it is that the few times I've asked if they can squeeze me in,they do. That's important!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

when you get to see him he is good but this is a teaching practice so you usually meet with an intern

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010