Ratings for Dr. Stanley Fu

Dr Fu was my doctor since January 2010. I was disappointed that he left without notice but the blame for not telling parents is Dr Basanti,s responsibly as he owns the practice. If he noticed my pharmacy that Dr Fu may not return, than he should have instructed his staff to send a letter to Dr Fu,s paithents, instead of waiting until they call to book an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Fu left his patients hanging last Jan. 2017 with no explanation. Never to return to his practice. Very poor professional ethics. Has his nerve to show his face again. Yes , never on time for appointments. Yes front reception lady is very rude.With him for over 10 years so a real disappointment at this time. Was told his Mother was ill.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr Fu never showed up on time, if your appointment was at 9 am he might walk in the door at 11 o'clock. When he finally got around to seeing you, he was so behind that you maybe got two minutes of his time and couldn't address your problems properly! One of his front end receptionists is the most unpleasant person on the planet and totally unwilling to help you

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I was sad to be told that Dr Fu was no longer practicing, and that I was going to have to find a new family doctor. I was told by the Dr that was covering for him that Dr Fu's father died and that he was out of the country and didn't have a return date. As to his return to practicing no one would make any comment. My family has been with Dr Fu for 8 years and my daughter loves him.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I contacted Dr. Fu's office last week and was told that he is no longer practicing.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Fu is also my family doctor since he practiced at sandstone medical clinic. It does seem that no one at the westwinds clinic knows what is happening or if he'll be back. After they said that, I checked the Alberta college of physicians and surgeons. If you search for him, he cannot be found. As to what that means, who knows. I only hope he's ok, and will be back. We as a family love him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I know he has disappeared and I would like to know why. I need him back as my family GP. I hope he is okay.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

This doctor has disappeared his staff say they have no idea where he is.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Very precise in his diagnosis have been with him for over 7 years

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I did very good doctor stuff is very unfriendly specially the one that's always there very unhelpful very non-friendly I had p.m. blood thinners and he took me off and I was still doing blood test for over year end up getting a blood clot because of you know I would not recommend recommend him

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017