Ratings for Dr. John D. Isaacs

My husband and I love Dr. Issac and the staff. The are very warm and welcoming you and doing all they can. We as people need to put our trust in God. With that being said it's all in his hands. God is so good can't wait til day 5. Ik it's nothing but God that will bless us with our twins healthy boy n girl.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I love everyone at Dr Isaacs's office. I now have a healthy 16 month old.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

He was very kind and spent time with me, but he did not do any diagnostic test on me. He sent me directly for IUI. I did not even do Ultrasound. I asked him to check me for ovulation and any uterine abnormalities, but he told me that LH Kitts are enough. I did IUI in his office twice with Loperamide, and it is not scientific. I changed my doctor and she told me that it has about 1 percent chance of pregnancy while with injections it is 35 percent.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Dr. Isaacs is an amazing doctor! From the moment my husband and I met him we felt as if God sent us to him. I describe him to everyone as our angel on earth. He was compassionate, caring, very knowledgeable, and committed to helping us. He and his staff made us feel very comfortable during every visit. He always remembered us when we came for visits and each time we felt his sincerity in wanting to help us have a child. We were told because of our ages that the procedure may not work but he and his nurses made sure we did everything correctly and he gave us hope. Our IVF worked the first time and now we have beautiful 3 year old sons! He and the nurses were extremely excited for us when we received the anticipated phone call with a positve "yes" and we all rejoiced in our blessings! I would highly recommend Dr. Isaacs, his staff, and clinic to anyone dealing with infertility. Thanks to him we have a beautiful family.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Isaacs is an awesome doctor. He is committed to helping you start your family and do whatever he can to help. He isn't like other doctors...he remembers you when you come in and takes time to really talk to you. We did IVF with him and now have a beautiful 9 month old girl. We will be going back next year to try for a sibling...we can't wait to work with him again!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Dr. Isaacs is a wonderful doctor. He took time to explain things to me, and made sure I understood. His nurses are also wonderful. On days when I had to come in for bloodwork, they would always call me back the same morning so I wasn't waiting all day for results. Thankfully, I got pregnant after a few months of seeing him, and when my pregnancy was confirmed via bloodwork at the clinic, they were just as excited as I was! I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering through infertility.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

Wonderful doctor. Can't say enough good things about him. His nurses are the best, too. The team is committed to helping you start your family.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Although things didn't work out for me, even after several attempts, Dr. I is great. I always felt at ease around him - nurses were awesome. The sincerity of his team was genuine.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Isaacs to anyone looking for a fertility specialist. He talked to me, not at me and he genuinely seemed concerned. His nurses were always helpful and they always called me back.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007