Ratings for Dr. Brian Bustard

There are therapists and then there are therapists. This man has made an incredible difference in my life and has succeeded in helping me find my way when all others failed. There is no proper way to express the gratitude I feel and i cannot imagine where I might be had not chance pointed me his way. R.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

I have never gone into a session down and crying and ended up laughing at the situation. This Doctor can make you see differents sides and he has quite a sense of humour. Unlike many counsellors, he doesn't just listen and ramble you can tell he has a deep interest in you as a person and is always helpful regardless of the topic. Great Doctor and I am so greatful I got him

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

This doctor is extremely compassionate. He diagnosed me where other "experts" had no clue. Has helped me way beyond what I could have hoped. (And where other doctors did not.) Always has helpful suggestions. His knowledge base is incredibly broad. I discovered by accident that he actually spent time between my appointments doing research to help me. Goes way beyond what the average doc will do to help you. Always cheerful and in a good mood with a great bedside manner. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Appts. always on time. Can't say enough good about him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Having dysthymia (which is constant maintenance), I've been seeing Dr. Bustard for 3 years now. At first, he may seem a bit hard to read, but he's listening intently & processing. Talking about myself was something I had to learn to do, but it didn't take long for me to feel comfortable with him. He's even caught on to the fact that I tend to downplay things! I'm fairly knowledgeable in the area of mental health, & Dr. Bustard not only respects & encourages it, he discusses it with me on an intelligent level. He also takes into account how mental & physical health affect each other, & can address any possible problems/solutions. Overall, Dr. Bustard is very caring & supportive, & whether you're trying to work through something specific or just work out some stress, he's right there with you.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Dr. Bustard is about results. I felt that I could disclose/ explore my true thoughts and know that I had excellent support mechanisms in place. I felt safe. Moreover, he was able to give me language/ lexicon to distill what I viewed as complex emotional issues into easy-to-grasp concepts that I can apply in every day life.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr B is a cross between Donald Trump and Dr Phil. What more could a crazy person want? Up front, quick assessment and solid advice arrived at by blunt, honest questions. Stephen (the reception/admin support) also stellar. Altogether a professioanl office. Lula rocks. Recommended.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

He is helpful, caring and has good bedside manner. Most of the time punctual and gives good advice and is quite knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007