Ratings for Dr. Preeti Sachdeva

Dr. Sachdeva is excellent. When I have a health concern she makes sure it gets addressed. She listens and either can look after it, sends you for tests or refers you to a specialist, she gets down the the bottom of the health issue.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

My family and I have been under her care for years and she is AMAZING! She truly cares about her patients and I fully trust her with all me health care needs

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Very courteous and compassionate professional. Punctual, dr.sachdeva has been my go to for years and she is motivating too!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Sachdeva for years and she has always been helpful, whether for regular care or emergencies.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr Sachdeva is a very nice, compassionate and punctual doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Dr. Sachdeva is a wonderful family doctor. I've been seeing her for over 10 years. She's very pleasant and always has time to discuss my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Dr. Sachdeva is a gem! She genuinely cares for me. She listens, she discuss my concerns. Extremely knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant. Yes she is busy because she works P/T, but as a patient, we need to be prepared for our appointments. I usually write down what I need to discuss with her - so I dont waste her time nor mine. I highly recommend her. Her staff is great - they know me by name. :)

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Was dealing with MDD and she barley listened to me. I was out of the office in 5 minutes after I told her how suicidal I was and how depressed I was. She could care less and seemed like she just wanted to go home. I left the office with a free sample of birth control which in her mind would help with my mood? Her staff are very rude I think they all hate working there and take it out of patients. Hate that doctors office and I am glad I switched !

Submitted April 16, 2012

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr Sachdeva. She is thorough, friendly and knowledgeable. She has been my doctor for ten years and I have the upmost respect for her. For those saying she has difficulty seeing her - she works part-time at the office. Cheers.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011