Ratings for Dr. Linda Sabetti

Been a long time patient of Dr Sabetti, some 20 years now. I also seen a change in Dr Sabetti. Not for the better. She rushs you thru. Would highly recommend for Dr Sabetti to reviews patient notes below to take note. Miss the old Dr Sabetti when she was at QEW & 10.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Sabetti for years now...over 16 years...I had my first son then wanted to have another...Unfortunately I had 4 miscarriages to which Dr. Sabetti wanted me to keep on trying without going to a fertility clinic. After my 4th miscarriage I freaked out saying I wasn't going to go though that again (I was 4 months, baby fully formed) went through depression...and then her husband, who was working there at the time, sent me to a fertility clinic. That was the first thing that made me so angry about her, she didn't care! Then I had some more health issues and she blew them off like they were normal and 60% of the population gets it...I don't care, I am here you are my doctor...help me...that's your JOB!! She is also a horrible vaccine pusher! Won't do any tests, unless you demand it. After being in so much stomach pain for 8 months, found out I was lactose intolerant. Then found out I had a stomach virus...Now I have been suffering with my stomach and lower digestive tract for over a year now, went to see her in TEARS!! and she is finally sending me to a specialist...I have been waiting for an appointment now for 6 weeks...nothing yet...This is ridiculous, this gives us enough time to get worse instead of better. Oh and she also knows that I have cancer history when I was a child and takes nothing seriously!. We are all different and should not be treated the same. I also hate that everything you have..."well it's a virsus" No do tests and find out what the issue is! Dr. Sabetti use to be better, now she is lacking interest in patient health, I know a few other with the same problem. Finding a new Dr. ASAP!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr.Sabetti if you're reading all these comments and concerns of your patients ....please take them Very seriously. Your a great Dr. I've been a patient of yours for a very long time and I've seen a huge change in you and your staff and I will leave it at that. I have to agree with most of your other patients your mother has to go, not good for your practise. I hope that you make some of these changes soon, cause I really hate to leave. You are a great doctor ,but something has changed.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I've had three doctors In my lifetime- Dr Linda Sebetti was my second family doctor and I miss having her as my doctor. She is by far the best one I've had to date. I was with her for many years until I moved. She is very knowledgeable , patient , and compassionate. She listens, which is something not all doctors do, surprisingly. Over the years, due to the number of people she has now, I have noticed that you could be waiting for 30 min to 1 hour before you see someone which is very annoying, but I also know she takes her time with each patient. The front desk staff aren't the friendliest however.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr. Sabetti is very pleasent, however she does make you feel rushed to ask questions about your health. When I had my baby I brought him to her for his first appointment and she was great with him and each appointment with him she takes her time to answer any concerns. She is really good with babies. Her staff on the other hand is not. Debbie and Cindy are both really friendly, however there are 2 other females there that are not and depending on their mood will depend on the level of their friendliness.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Sabetti for years. She is very intuitive, understanding, and always listens to my needs. Dr. Sabetti is also very efficient and is an expert in her field.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Bought and paid for drug pusher. Want to delay the vaccine schedule for your child? Don't even suggest it. She'll threaten Children's Aid on you and imply that your child won't be able to get into school. Pure lies, clearly unprofessional. Not willing to work with you, just wants her pharma kickbacks. Should have known better when I saw the pamphlets for Botox on the reception desk. Classy.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Been going here for the past 11 years. Even though i have moved away from the area I will still go see Dr Sabetti at least once/twice a year for check up. Called to make an appointment today. Didn't recognize the voice of the receptionist. Was rude and full of attitude. What happened to Debbie? She was at least friendlier. My husband keeps telling me to switch family doctors. I stayed loyal to Dr Sabetti because she saw me through both my pregnancies and after birth. I'm thinking twice now of switching practitioners. Don't need to drive out of my way for rude staff.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

horrible. tried to practise and do medical out of areas of expertise and lied instead of saying so when the hospital wouldn't allow her. if she's still delivering babies watch out - I had to have surgery to correct her mistakes and suffered ever since.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Very seldom keeps to appointment times. Does not refill prescriptions, even if the patient has been taking the same drug for 20 years with no changes. Forces you to book new appointments every 3 months just for a refill - poor use of tax-payer dollars. Never spends more than 60 seconds with me. Does not share details of results or benchmark previous years. Trying to get a copy of my own test results is close to impossible and there is a charge (honestly, I know she is within her rights to charge for copies, but the medical file should belong to me and I should have a right to access it). Overall, a complete waste of time to see this doctor, if you are even remotely interested in prevention and wellness. She just orders a bunch of tests each time, barely shares the results and is quick to write a prescription. Not the type of medical professional we need in this day and age. Also, it appears she has cut back on her hours drastically and it has become a challenge to see her in any case.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014