Ratings for Dr. Linda Sabetti

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DOCTOR, DO NOT CONSIDER THIS WOMAN, RUN! Terrible all the way down the list, all day, every day. Her staff was amazing when Cindy and Debbie were there. Her current staff is rude and you need to spell out exactly what you want. If you ask for the latest possible appointment next week, you'll have to specify a Tuesday (her late night) or they'll offer you Monday at 3pm. Linda is a bully, inconsiderate and not willing to work with her patients. You are just a money sign to her. She will not get down to the root of your issues but will only provide you with a band-aid solution through prescriptions. She pushes every single vaccine available, especially the ones you have to pay out of pocket for. If you're looking for a doctor that is going to listen and work with you and not rush (but yet you still somehow waiting very long to see her), I strongly suggest seeking out newer doctors.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Worst Doctor ever. Left her years ago. Please find another doctor you will be better off.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I’ve been with Dr Sabetti for over 20 years and I find her compassionate towards me, my three adult children, grandchild and my mother. The front staff is a lot to be desired. Now that Cindy and Debbie are gone and Claire leaving shortly she needs to find freindly staff instead of what’s left there Punctuality was bad but I find lately it’s been a lot better.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Dr. Sabetti is a very conservative doctor who’s response to everything is “come and see me in 2 weeks” only so she can charge you for another appointment at the expense of your health. She will not take your concerns seriously.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Sabetti should take 10 seconds to read the last note she wrote in your file before she walks in the door, or at least before she starts talking. I was in four times over the course of two months, and each time she acts like she hasn't seen me in years and asks why I've come in. YOU told me to come back in 2 weeks to follow up. I hate having to explain all the previous visits I've had with her every time. She needs to take better notes and actually read them.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I have been with Dr. Sabetti for about 18 years. I find her very thorough with me and my 2 kids. She is a G.P. so has to refer to specialists but has a good list of specialists for referrals. Really helped when my son had breathing issues. She has had challenges with staff at the front desk (especially when her mom worked there - she was beyond rude and horrible). I don’t think her mom is there anymore- haven’t seen her for years. Debbie is extremely helpful and kind. Current staff very nice as well. I am very happy with Dr. Sabetti and will continue to see her with my kids.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

I dont know why i still havr Dr. Sabetti as my doctor. Asks me the same questions over and over again. Doesnt listen. "Any history of breast cancer?" Yes. " So there is no history of breast cancer in your family?". Listen!!!!!!!! And just refill scripts. Cindy and Debbie are great. I really like them. Momma needs to go. And someone needs to actually do something with these reviews.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

service was awful, rude, totally unhelpful. try to avoid going to this office, there are so many other places that will provide better service.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Left her years and years ago. Worst doctor. Caused me extreme heartache. No compassion and no knowledge of what she is doing. So glad I left her 20 years ago.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

My mother. daughter and I were all patients of Sabetti, she use to be wonderful until she became money hungry. My mother went to her complaining about cysts on her neck...she ignored them...until my mother was stage 4 cancer...I have since lost my mother...even during her chemo and all pain my mother went through Sabetti never cared an ounce...we left and never intend to go back. I hope she reads all these comments one day and realizes she's literally killing people.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018