Ratings for Dr. Linda Sabetti

I’ve been with Dr Sabetti for over 20 years and I find her compassionate towards me, my three adult children, grandchild and my mother. The front staff is a lot to be desired. Now that Cindy and Debbie are gone and Claire leaving shortly she needs to find freindly staff instead of what’s left there Punctuality was bad but I find lately it’s been a lot better.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Dr. Sabetti is a very conservative doctor who’s response to everything is “come and see me in 2 weeks” only so she can charge you for another appointment at the expense of your health. She will not take your concerns seriously.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Sabetti should take 10 seconds to read the last note she wrote in your file before she walks in the door, or at least before she starts talking. I was in four times over the course of two months, and each time she acts like she hasn't seen me in years and asks why I've come in. YOU told me to come back in 2 weeks to follow up. I hate having to explain all the previous visits I've had with her every time. She needs to take better notes and actually read them.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I have been with Dr. Sabetti for about 18 years. I find her very thorough with me and my 2 kids. She is a G.P. so has to refer to specialists but has a good list of specialists for referrals. Really helped when my son had breathing issues. She has had challenges with staff at the front desk (especially when her mom worked there - she was beyond rude and horrible). I don’t think her mom is there anymore- haven’t seen her for years. Debbie is extremely helpful and kind. Current staff very nice as well. I am very happy with Dr. Sabetti and will continue to see her with my kids.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

I dont know why i still havr Dr. Sabetti as my doctor. Asks me the same questions over and over again. Doesnt listen. "Any history of breast cancer?" Yes. " So there is no history of breast cancer in your family?". Listen!!!!!!!! And just refill scripts. Cindy and Debbie are great. I really like them. Momma needs to go. And someone needs to actually do something with these reviews.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

service was awful, rude, totally unhelpful. try to avoid going to this office, there are so many other places that will provide better service.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Left her years and years ago. Worst doctor. Caused me extreme heartache. No compassion and no knowledge of what she is doing. So glad I left her 20 years ago.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

My mother. daughter and I were all patients of Sabetti, she use to be wonderful until she became money hungry. My mother went to her complaining about cysts on her neck...she ignored them...until my mother was stage 4 cancer...I have since lost my mother...even during her chemo and all pain my mother went through Sabetti never cared an ounce...we left and never intend to go back. I hope she reads all these comments one day and realizes she's literally killing people.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I went to dr. Sabetti for about 4-5 years and was not impressed. The staff there always seem upset and your disturbing them and sabetti was at least 60 minutes late every appointment and prescription happy. She wastes time by making you book follow ups to tell you nothing is wrong.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

She has no regard for your schedule. You will at least 30 min-1hr to See her. She only cares about billings - For routine blood work, she will make you come in to review the results - even if nothing is wrong with you- no wonder people have to wait so long she wants To secure appointments so she clogs her office with ridiculous appointments to literally tell you "your blood work is fine" I had a difficult time with depression And struggling with work and she was Completely insensitive and said soemthing along the lines of "well what are you going to do for a living then"

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018