Ratings for Dr. Greg Waslen

Obviously there have to be 2 Dr. Waslen's because I have had the pleasure of meeting the best plastic surgeon in town. The caring doctor who would never knowingly harm a patient just to line his pocket. Nor would he"scrape out a saline implant" ...to replace for another. This is not the Dr. I have gone to and has cared for me for 13 yrs. His work and his staff is excellent. If you want the best you have found it.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr Waslen is great and so is his staff. I've had a couple of procedures done by him and i'm always happy. He's very good at what he does and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Waslen by my daughter who had had 2 Breast Augmentations. From the 1st person you see when you walk through the door to Dr. Waslen & all staff there is nothing but the upmost in professionalism, friendliness, helpfulness & knowledge. I had a Nipple Lift & Breast Augmentation & pleased is an understatement.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I had a BA Dr Waslen in 2001 and was quite intimidated by his abruptness and bedside manor but he did an amazing job. This year I had another procedure and absolutely loved his personality. He was so encouraging and sympathetic to my needs. Thinking back perhaps in 2001 I was young and intimidated easy. Again amazing results and I can't imagine going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr Waslen is wonderful and his staff very friendly and professional. Everyone made me feel comfortable. I was nervous about the procedure and received honest information regarding the risk vs benefit. I was able to make my own choices without feeling rushed or talked into anything. I highly recommend Dr Waslen ( as I had been)

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I just had a breast implant replacement surgery after having my implants for 12 years and 2 breast fed children. Dr.Waslen did my first implants and I explored my options the second time as I am older and like more opinions. Well, let me tell you...speaking to another surgeon in Calgary made me feel so comfortable with Dr. Waslen! I'd never give it a second thought to not trust this man. He is quiet, but confident and does an amazing job every time! I have referred 5 friends to him for breast and rhino and everyone is happy! Thank you to you and your staff for being amazing in every aspect! You truly know your stuff! Trust this man he is experienced and knows what he is doing!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Had a TT last year by Dr Waslen I wasn't 110% happy with the results and he wasn't either. This year I went under again for corrections. Of course there was costs involved but no cost for the actual procedure. I have to say I am so so happy with the results and how everything was handled !!!!! I am so happy and would definitely recommend Dr Waslen for many reasons. Regardless of your surgeon there will always be risks but as long as your Dr is willing to correct if the results aren't to satisfaction you got a good one! I had the best :).

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I strongly do no recommend this dr. especially for lower bleph.

Submitted May 16, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Waslen. He is very professional and very passionate about his work. I appreciated his sincerity and knowledge about facial surgery. I had a mini face lift and laser surgery and it turned out excellent. He is Michelangelo in disguise as a plastic surgeon!! I wouldn't choose anyone else. Also his staff is so professional, polite, respectable, and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I have seen Dr. Waslen as my plastic surgeon since I was a teenager and had my first reconstructive surgery. I just finished my third (and hopefully last) at the age of 40. There is a reason this man has been doing this for so long. He is caring, knowledgeable and always respectful.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Greg Waslen's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Obviously there have to be 2 Dr. Waslen's because I have had the pleasure of meeting the best plastic surgeon in town. The caring doctor who would never kno..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Waslen is great and so is his staff. I've had a couple of procedures done by him and i'm always happy. He's very good at what he does and I highly recomme..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Waslen by my daughter who had had 2 Breast Augmentations. From the 1st person you see when you walk through the door to Dr. Waslen & all s..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a BA Dr Waslen in 2001 and was quite intimidated by his abruptness and bedside manor but he did an amazing job. This year I had another procedure and abso..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Waslen is wonderful and his staff very friendly and professional. Everyone made me feel comfortable. I was nervous about the procedure and received honest in..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had a breast implant replacement surgery after having my implants for 12 years and 2 breast fed children. Dr.Waslen did my first implants and I explored ..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a TT last year by Dr Waslen I wasn't 110% happy with the results and he wasn't either. This year I went under again for corrections. Of course there was c..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I strongly do no recommend this dr. especially for lower bleph. "

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Waslen. He is very professional and very passionate about his work. I appreciated his sincerity and knowledge about facial surgery. I h..."

March 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Waslen as my plastic surgeon since I was a teenager and had my first reconstructive surgery. I just finished my third (and hopefully last) at th..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr Waslen for any kind of surgery you may be wanting . He is a very down to earth man, and he and his staff treat you like gold !! I had a ..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Waslen, for over 20 years. And I have experienced many successes from his dedication, experience, knowledge and patient care. I wou..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) from Dr. Waslen a few years ago. The doctor and his staff treated me with respect and kindness from day one. They were all ..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Waslen is the worst surgeon ever!! Be warned. He is scary. I can't believe he even has a license to practice plastic surgery. He is greedy and rude. He does..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Waslen. I had breast augmentation done in February, 2014; it now being September, 2014 and I couldn't be happier. He and his sta..."

September 13, 2014