Ratings for Dr. Greg Waslen

I will be seeing Dr. Waslen again. I've had full face lift. Partial lift. BA 28 years ago and new implants with a breast lift most recently. Never a doubt or question as to who I will see for any procedure.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Waslen since 1991, I ve even flown all the way across Canada to see him. I am about to go and see him again for a new procedure. Dr. Waslen is amazing. I have always been treated so well and have never felt rushed or uncared for. I would not ever trust my self to another doctor knowing what I have experienced with Dr.Waslen. If you are planning to do something that will help you feel better about you I highly recommend trusting yourself with Dr. Waslen. You will never ever be disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Obviously there have to be 2 Dr. Waslen's because I have had the pleasure of meeting the best plastic surgeon in town. The caring doctor who would never knowingly harm a patient just to line his pocket. Nor would he"scrape out a saline implant" ...to replace for another. This is not the Dr. I have gone to and has cared for me for 13 yrs. His work and his staff is excellent. If you want the best you have found it.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr Waslen is great and so is his staff. I've had a couple of procedures done by him and i'm always happy. He's very good at what he does and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Waslen by my daughter who had had 2 Breast Augmentations. From the 1st person you see when you walk through the door to Dr. Waslen & all staff there is nothing but the upmost in professionalism, friendliness, helpfulness & knowledge. I had a Nipple Lift & Breast Augmentation & pleased is an understatement.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I had a BA Dr Waslen in 2001 and was quite intimidated by his abruptness and bedside manor but he did an amazing job. This year I had another procedure and absolutely loved his personality. He was so encouraging and sympathetic to my needs. Thinking back perhaps in 2001 I was young and intimidated easy. Again amazing results and I can't imagine going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr Waslen is wonderful and his staff very friendly and professional. Everyone made me feel comfortable. I was nervous about the procedure and received honest information regarding the risk vs benefit. I was able to make my own choices without feeling rushed or talked into anything. I highly recommend Dr Waslen ( as I had been)

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I just had a breast implant replacement surgery after having my implants for 12 years and 2 breast fed children. Dr.Waslen did my first implants and I explored my options the second time as I am older and like more opinions. Well, let me tell you...speaking to another surgeon in Calgary made me feel so comfortable with Dr. Waslen! I'd never give it a second thought to not trust this man. He is quiet, but confident and does an amazing job every time! I have referred 5 friends to him for breast and rhino and everyone is happy! Thank you to you and your staff for being amazing in every aspect! You truly know your stuff! Trust this man he is experienced and knows what he is doing!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Had a TT last year by Dr Waslen I wasn't 110% happy with the results and he wasn't either. This year I went under again for corrections. Of course there was costs involved but no cost for the actual procedure. I have to say I am so so happy with the results and how everything was handled !!!!! I am so happy and would definitely recommend Dr Waslen for many reasons. Regardless of your surgeon there will always be risks but as long as your Dr is willing to correct if the results aren't to satisfaction you got a good one! I had the best :).

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I strongly do no recommend this dr. especially for lower bleph.

Submitted May 16, 2015