Ratings for Dr. Greg Waslen

I was born with an auxiliary breast, and Dr. Waslen removed the nipple, and milk ducts, and then augmented both remaining (2) breasts. It's been 15 years now and my breasts are incredible... still! They are supple, healthy, look natural and beautiful quite frankly! I'm so pleased. Thank you Dr. Waslen. You changed my life!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Waslen & his staff are exceptionally professional and caring towards the patient. I had a brow lift/blesphroplasty & facial fat transfer + co2 resurfacing done 10 days ago. I had a drooping eye area and loss of volume in mid face and was tired of temporary & expensive fillers and was ready to explore a more permanent solution. Being that this is a very visible and lasting procedure, I knew that research on the doctor and confidence in the skill set of the Dr. & team was very important. The consultation went well, he did not push unnecessary procedures on me and had a balanced and conservative approach that would yield the best results. His explanation of the principle of "phi" (a ratio that exists through out all of creation-art, nature, which Michealangelo the artist discovered) convinced me that this was the right Doctor for me. Dr. waslen strives to create the best version of you in balance and harmony with your features. I am now 9 days post surgery and am very pleased. I still have some swelling and bruising to subside, but can tell that a younger, refreshed and slightly more balanced version of myself has been achieved. I am thrilled with the eye/brow lift as it has eliminated the tired/angry look that I had before. Dr. Waslen' staff is incredibly friendly and go out of their way to help you understand your role both prior to Andy post-operatively. I have had experience/consultations with other surgery centres and The Calgary Plastic Surgery Centre is by far the best I have encountered. In short, Dr. Waslen is a very good Doctor, he should be on anyone's shortlist...but I also would highlight that it is the patients responsibility to educate themselves, communicate what you are looking for and keep your expectations realistic, and most importantly, always bring the best, healthiest version of yourself into this process.physically and mentally. Poor habits like poor nutrition will undermine any results and healing, and understand that surgery can only enhance your outside. Having said that, looking rested and refreshed does give me a certain boost... Good luck to those considering surgery or any procedure.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Waslen is an exceptional Doctor. Honest, caring and down to earth, he is a talented man interested in doing a procedure that you and he can be happy with. His staff have been chosen to reflect his high standards. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Waslen I must say I am so happy I went with him! He was so helpful he knows what he is doing and was very honest and straight up with me. When I wasn't sure if I wanted to go bigger he told me no right away because I would look heavy and fat if I did ya might be harsh but he was honest and wanted me to look my best. When other doctors didn't care and would let me go whatever size I wanted. On the day of the procedure we ended up going with a bigger implant on one side than the other which im so happy about he just looks at you and knows what to do. The staff was super friendly and nice I was very nervous but they made sure I was comfortable. When waking up it was soooo painful I felt like I couldn't breathe and my chest was on fire Im quite a baby when in pain and a handful but they handled me with such care and made sure I was comfortable right away! It hasnt even been six weeks and my chest looks unreal! they healed so nice and dropping right away. I ran out of pain meds and it was over the holidays I had to call Waslen he answered and made sure I had my medication right away. People might say he is quick in consults and not suer friendly but I dont care he knows what he is doing! Because all of his patients look amazing highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I had liposuction and breast reduction done. Breast had to go back twice to fix. Nurse put bandage on to tight on tummy. My skin ended up splitting. Ended up with huge scar on stomach. Dr waslen refused to fix it or take any blame for it. Very disappointed

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I had breast implants put in by Dr. Waslen. Id seen a few drs before for consults, dr waslen was the most in depth, I have a health problem that he was careful of during surgery that the other drs didn't even seem to care about. I went from barely an A to a 32DDD and I am so pumped at how amazing they look- the surgery, healing and now 7 months post op everything went extremely well. Phewf! Best decision choosing him! I love this man for life!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

I will be seeing Dr. Waslen again. I've had full face lift. Partial lift. BA 28 years ago and new implants with a breast lift most recently. Never a doubt or question as to who I will see for any procedure.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Waslen since 1991, I ve even flown all the way across Canada to see him. I am about to go and see him again for a new procedure. Dr. Waslen is amazing. I have always been treated so well and have never felt rushed or uncared for. I would not ever trust my self to another doctor knowing what I have experienced with Dr.Waslen. If you are planning to do something that will help you feel better about you I highly recommend trusting yourself with Dr. Waslen. You will never ever be disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Obviously there have to be 2 Dr. Waslen's because I have had the pleasure of meeting the best plastic surgeon in town. The caring doctor who would never knowingly harm a patient just to line his pocket. Nor would he"scrape out a saline implant" ...to replace for another. This is not the Dr. I have gone to and has cared for me for 13 yrs. His work and his staff is excellent. If you want the best you have found it.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr Waslen is great and so is his staff. I've had a couple of procedures done by him and i'm always happy. He's very good at what he does and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016