Ratings for Dr. Greg Waslen

I have been a patient of Dr. W's now for nearly 20 years and just had my third surgery done by him. I can say that every time I have interacted with him or his staff, I have always felt like a real person rather than a client or a dollar sign. They are always so kind and friendly and being a doctor's office, I am always blown away with how great they are with getting to me in a timely manner. Whether it's Dr. W or any of his team I speak to I always feel like needs and concerns were understood and are always met. My most recent surgery I can't even begin to express how amazing everyone was. Not only did they handle me with such care considering my unique situation, Elaine and Dr. W went absolutely above and beyond their duty of care and looked after my needs in a way I could never have expected. I will forever be grateful for them. Every surgery I have had has been outstanding and every bit of advice they have provided me has been spot on. They even have ensured that whatever was required was the most cost effective to my needs. I am a worry kinda gal and have called their office often with concerns prior and after surgery and they have always given me their time to discuss things and never made me feel silly or that I was bothering them with my million questions. My first surgery was the most challenging for me. I lived at the time several provinces away, was young and scared. They coordinated arrangements to easily employ someone through their office to pick me up and look after me after myself surgery. The team was amazing to deal with being out of province and everything from my first phone call to recovery was seamless, and I felt comforted and safe throughout the entire process. Since living in the same city now, when I have had questions or concerns they have always been so great about finding time to get me in, in such a quick time frame. I had surgeries both at his center and out and his care staff have been so patient with me and my nervousness. I just can't say enough about how wonderful and kind everyone is. Lastly, I want to make mention of Dr. W's work! Every time has been near perfection and I have always been so pleased. Dr. W is compassionate to your needs, listens to your needs and is so caring in how he communicates sensitive matters, but will always be upfront and honest with you. If you are looking for a team that looks after their clients not only throughout the entire process but will be there to support you with answers to questions or needs down the road...This is your PS center. They are friendly and truly care. They are all just fabulous through and through and I have never been disappointed by their work :) Thanks for always looking after me Dr. W and your team! Forever grateful for you going out of your way and doing your best to making me feel special and beautiful.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I have had a number of procedure done by Dr. waslen in the past three months. I had breast lift and implants, arm lift, butt life and extensive tummy tuck. Since the minute I walked into his office for the consult he made me feel beautiful, important, relaxed and rested. I told him all the I wanted done and he could have gone a much more expensive route but instead he did what he believed I would be happiest with even though it meant less money in his pocket. He's honest , straight forward and to the point but I never felt like a dollar sign to him or just another woman. If anything he went above and beyond with his work and made sure to see me many times during recovery, he even called me on a Sunday to check in on me directly. I flew from Toronto to Calgary to get the work done and don't regret it for a second. I don't know what some of these others people are talking about I never felt rushed or insulted in any way. The staff are incredible and always available to answer any questions that I had and have. I would heighly recommend this clinc.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr Waslen and his staff are very kind and professional. Dr Waslen likes perfection in his work. He even drove to my house to check on my surgery (ona Saturday ) just to make sure all was okay. If you are looking for a Dr you can trust dr Waslen is definitely the one I would be going too.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

My experience was superb! I am so happy with Dr. Waslen his work is above all others. I've been to others which was my first mistake. The staff is amazing!!! I had a breast augmentation and I can't believe how good they look..more then what I expected! Thank you to you and the staff Jenny

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. Waslen expertise and experience was exceptional as this is the second time I have seen him. His professionalism and attention to detail was profound. I had spoken to other doctors but no one compared to him and his talented staff. Everyone really cared about my comfort and wellbeing. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking into any sort of plastic surgery. I complete trust him and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I really appreciated Dr Waslen's professionalism and integrity. He was candid, honest and helped me decide what was really important to me. He's years of experience gave me confidence and I felt comfortable knowing he is located in Calgary. His office is private and his staff are caring and helpful. I would go see Dr Waslen again and would recommend his clinic to family had friends.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

This man is arrogant, I wouldn't step another foot in his clinic. The staff that work there think they are something spectacular. Phoney people. He was 40 minutes late to see me. Cost $105.00 to spend 2 minutes with the Dr. I have never felt so rushed and unimportant and the fact he wanted to charge me $25k. Get over it.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

This Dr is awful! Do not go to him. He makes mistakes and humiliates his patients. Ex He grabbed my stomach and said there was "lots of fat there we could use".

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr.Waslen did my BA and I could not be any happier! Very professional, kind and straight to the point. I am in recovery right now and I can already see how beautiful my breasts will be! I have received answers to all my questions during the preparation period either via Email or over the phone. Everyone in the clinic were very knowledgeable and helpful anytime I needed help or had a question. Huge thanks to Elaine and Royal and OR staff for making me very comfortable on the day of my surgery. If I had a choice I would not change a thing, I would go with you guys all over again! Thank you very much!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I had surgery in 1997 with Dr Waslen to remove small hard lumps below each nipple. This was not gyno I just wanted the lumps removed as my mother had just passed away from cancer. After the procedure I woke up the second night at home in a pool of blood. I went first thing that morning into his office to have it looked at and I could already see that my chest was deformed with hollow cavities in areas that he was not supposed to have even touched. I was told two thing : That apparently Dr Waslen needed to 'toughen me up' and of course that I had to wait for it to heal. Once the initial healing was completed I went back with severe deformities in both pecs and he just said that that was a better outcome than having these two small benign lumps in my chest (which you couldn't even see before). I ended up going to see two other surgeons over the next 10 years to slowly have fat transfer completed to correct the massive holes in my chest. He is arrogant conceited and doesn't care whatsoever about his patients. Given his attitude back then I hardly doubt that he has improved any over the last 20 years. What a horrible man. I was young and should have done more research. How great to now have RATEMDS available. He's just in it for the money. Beware. Find someone else.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017