Ratings for Dr. Greg Waslen

This man is arrogant, I wouldn't step another foot in his clinic. The staff that work there think they are something spectacular. Phoney people. He was 40 minutes late to see me. Cost $105.00 to spend 2 minutes with the Dr. I have never felt so rushed and unimportant and the fact he wanted to charge me $25k. Get over it.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

This Dr is awful! Do not go to him. He makes mistakes and humiliates his patients. Ex He grabbed my stomach and said there was "lots of fat there we could use".

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr.Waslen did my BA and I could not be any happier! Very professional, kind and straight to the point. I am in recovery right now and I can already see how beautiful my breasts will be! I have received answers to all my questions during the preparation period either via Email or over the phone. Everyone in the clinic were very knowledgeable and helpful anytime I needed help or had a question. Huge thanks to Elaine and Royal and OR staff for making me very comfortable on the day of my surgery. If I had a choice I would not change a thing, I would go with you guys all over again! Thank you very much!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I had surgery in 1997 with Dr Waslen to remove small hard lumps below each nipple. This was not gyno I just wanted the lumps removed as my mother had just passed away from cancer. After the procedure I woke up the second night at home in a pool of blood. I went first thing that morning into his office to have it looked at and I could already see that my chest was deformed with hollow cavities in areas that he was not supposed to have even touched. I was told two thing : That apparently Dr Waslen needed to 'toughen me up' and of course that I had to wait for it to heal. Once the initial healing was completed I went back with severe deformities in both pecs and he just said that that was a better outcome than having these two small benign lumps in my chest (which you couldn't even see before). I ended up going to see two other surgeons over the next 10 years to slowly have fat transfer completed to correct the massive holes in my chest. He is arrogant conceited and doesn't care whatsoever about his patients. Given his attitude back then I hardly doubt that he has improved any over the last 20 years. What a horrible man. I was young and should have done more research. How great to now have RATEMDS available. He's just in it for the money. Beware. Find someone else.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I was born with an auxiliary breast, and Dr. Waslen removed the nipple, and milk ducts, and then augmented both remaining (2) breasts. It's been 15 years now and my breasts are incredible... still! They are supple, healthy, look natural and beautiful quite frankly! I'm so pleased. Thank you Dr. Waslen. You changed my life!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Waslen & his staff are exceptionally professional and caring towards the patient. I had a brow lift/blesphroplasty & facial fat transfer + co2 resurfacing done 10 days ago. I had a drooping eye area and loss of volume in mid face and was tired of temporary & expensive fillers and was ready to explore a more permanent solution. Being that this is a very visible and lasting procedure, I knew that research on the doctor and confidence in the skill set of the Dr. & team was very important. The consultation went well, he did not push unnecessary procedures on me and had a balanced and conservative approach that would yield the best results. His explanation of the principle of "phi" (a ratio that exists through out all of creation-art, nature, which Michealangelo the artist discovered) convinced me that this was the right Doctor for me. Dr. waslen strives to create the best version of you in balance and harmony with your features. I am now 9 days post surgery and am very pleased. I still have some swelling and bruising to subside, but can tell that a younger, refreshed and slightly more balanced version of myself has been achieved. I am thrilled with the eye/brow lift as it has eliminated the tired/angry look that I had before. Dr. Waslen' staff is incredibly friendly and go out of their way to help you understand your role both prior to Andy post-operatively. I have had experience/consultations with other surgery centres and The Calgary Plastic Surgery Centre is by far the best I have encountered. In short, Dr. Waslen is a very good Doctor, he should be on anyone's shortlist...but I also would highlight that it is the patients responsibility to educate themselves, communicate what you are looking for and keep your expectations realistic, and most importantly, always bring the best, healthiest version of yourself into this process.physically and mentally. Poor habits like poor nutrition will undermine any results and healing, and understand that surgery can only enhance your outside. Having said that, looking rested and refreshed does give me a certain boost... Good luck to those considering surgery or any procedure.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Waslen is an exceptional Doctor. Honest, caring and down to earth, he is a talented man interested in doing a procedure that you and he can be happy with. His staff have been chosen to reflect his high standards. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I had a breast augmentation done with Dr. Waslen I must say I am so happy I went with him! He was so helpful he knows what he is doing and was very honest and straight up with me. When I wasn't sure if I wanted to go bigger he told me no right away because I would look heavy and fat if I did ya might be harsh but he was honest and wanted me to look my best. When other doctors didn't care and would let me go whatever size I wanted. On the day of the procedure we ended up going with a bigger implant on one side than the other which im so happy about he just looks at you and knows what to do. The staff was super friendly and nice I was very nervous but they made sure I was comfortable. When waking up it was soooo painful I felt like I couldn't breathe and my chest was on fire Im quite a baby when in pain and a handful but they handled me with such care and made sure I was comfortable right away! It hasnt even been six weeks and my chest looks unreal! they healed so nice and dropping right away. I ran out of pain meds and it was over the holidays I had to call Waslen he answered and made sure I had my medication right away. People might say he is quick in consults and not suer friendly but I dont care he knows what he is doing! Because all of his patients look amazing highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I had liposuction and breast reduction done. Breast had to go back twice to fix. Nurse put bandage on to tight on tummy. My skin ended up splitting. Ended up with huge scar on stomach. Dr waslen refused to fix it or take any blame for it. Very disappointed

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I had breast implants put in by Dr. Waslen. Id seen a few drs before for consults, dr waslen was the most in depth, I have a health problem that he was careful of during surgery that the other drs didn't even seem to care about. I went from barely an A to a 32DDD and I am so pumped at how amazing they look- the surgery, healing and now 7 months post op everything went extremely well. Phewf! Best decision choosing him! I love this man for life!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016