You may also like

Rate Dr. Greg Waslen

Dr. Greg Waslen's Ratings

Dr Waslen is wonderful and his staff very friendly and professional. Everyone made me feel comfortable. I was nervous about the procedure and received honest information regarding the risk vs benefit. I was able to make my own choices without feeling rushed or talked into anything. I highly recommend Dr Waslen ( as I had been)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I just had a breast implant replacement surgery after having my implants for 12 years and 2 breast fed children. Dr.Waslen did my first implants and I explored my options the second time as I am older and like more opinions. Well, let me tell you...speaking to another surgeon in Calgary made me feel so comfortable with Dr. Waslen! I'd never give it a second thought to not trust this man. He is quiet, but confident and does an amazing job every time! I have referred 5 friends to him for breast and rhino and everyone is happy! Thank you to you and your staff for being amazing in every aspect! You truly know your stuff! Trust this man he is experienced and knows what he is doing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2840017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Had a TT last year by Dr Waslen I wasn't 110% happy with the results and he wasn't either. This year I went under again for corrections. Of course there was costs involved but no cost for the actual procedure. I have to say I am so so happy with the results and how everything was handled !!!!! I am so happy and would definitely recommend Dr Waslen for many reasons. Regardless of your surgeon there will always be risks but as long as your Dr is willing to correct if the results aren't to satisfaction you got a good one! I had the best :).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I strongly do no recommend this dr. especially for lower bleph.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Waslen. He is very professional and very passionate about his work. I appreciated his sincerity and knowledge about facial surgery. I had a mini face lift and laser surgery and it turned out excellent. He is Michelangelo in disguise as a plastic surgeon!! I wouldn't choose anyone else. Also his staff is so professional, polite, respectable, and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I have seen Dr. Waslen as my plastic surgeon since I was a teenager and had my first reconstructive surgery. I just finished my third (and hopefully last) at the age of 40. There is a reason this man has been doing this for so long. He is caring, knowledgeable and always respectful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Waslen for any kind of surgery you may be wanting . He is a very down to earth man, and he and his staff treat you like gold !! I had a mini face lift and a CO2 laser surgery done, and it turned out amazing ! As I said, he is an amazing plastic surgeon and I wouldn't go anywhere else !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Waslen, for over 20 years. And I have experienced many successes from his dedication, experience, knowledge and patient care. I would highly recommend Dr. Waslen and his team for any plastic surgery work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

I had abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) from Dr. Waslen a few years ago. The doctor and his staff treated me with respect and kindness from day one. They were all professional yet friendly enough to make you comfortable and at ease. I felt unwell a few days after the surgery and called the pager service on the weekend and Dr. Waslen called me back right away and spent time on the phone determine my issue and told me what to do to resolve it. He insisted I come into the clinic first thing Monday morning to ensure that everything was fine, and it was. The surgery results are totally amazing and I am so glad that I did it after many years of contemplation. Dr. Waslen is incredibly knowledgeable and was happy to answer all my questions and provide detailed explanations. For those reviewers who claim that he is not qualified, which is ridiculous, they may not be aware that he has completed tenure as the president of the Plastic Surgery Association of Canada. The president is elected by the Plastic Surgeons in Canada so if they believe that he has the expertise to be the president of the Association, I have no doubt that he does. Highly recommend Dr. Waslen and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2563100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Waslen. I had breast augmentation done in February, 2014; it now being September, 2014 and I couldn't be happier. He and his staff are not only very knowledgeable, but treat you like family. Dr. Waslen is direct and to the point, but would you really want someone who is fluffy? I am now going back for a tummy tuck. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone considering any kind of cosmetic surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535474].votes_count ]]