Ratings for Dr. Jason Min

Dr Min is such a great Dr. He came highly recommended by a friend and when my OB referred me out to Regional Fertility I asked if I could have him as my doctor. He is so wonderful, knowledgeable, compassionate and takes all the time I need to answer questions, he does all the necessary tests needed for my file. I am currently going through an unfortunate miscarriage but he was there to do a ultrasound for me right then and there instead of me waiting another week. He gave me his opinions on the best next steps and makes sure I have everything I need. I am so glad I have him as my RE, I wouldn't change my Dr for the world. I have the most trust and respect for him. He has gotten me to the point where I could not get pregnant and now I have faith that even though this pregnancy didn't last, I know and have absolute confidence that he will get me the children I have dreamt about since I was young.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

No follow up, no interest in patient's health or plan for future pregnancy even after referring since 3 m/c .. Not interested in patient's at all. Does not even keep updated with patients reports. Comes almost an hour late. Terrible experience.. I wish fertility clinic was serious about the work

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr Jason Min has been so kind and supportive through my fertility journey! I so appreciate that he takes the time to hear all of my concerns and address each and every question kindly and respectfully. He truly makes me feel heard and understood. I highly recommend Dr. Min to any and all going through difficulty with fertility!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

My husband and I are no strangers to the infertility world, and have had a number of different doctors from different clinics over the course of our journey. Dr. Min has been our favourite, by leaps and bounds. He is extremely knowledgeable, personable, takes the time to make sure all our questions are answered, explains things in a way that is clear and easy to understand, and is an overall kind person. I'm so happy to have him as our RE, and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Jason Min and all the staff at the clinic are extremely positive, helpful, and encouraging through what is a difficult time for most people. My husband and I have gone through one cycle of IVF and unfortunately it didn't work, Dr. Min has been able to keep our spirits high and looking forward to our future as our family grows. We would recommend him to anyone having troubles conceiving.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Min since last 8 months. He has always been clear about our options and diagnosis. He did a hysteroscopy to remove a polyp few weeks ago. He helped me to stay calm and provided a pain/complication free surgery. I have trust and faith in his treatment and we hope to have children with help of the doctor & Regional Fertility Clinic.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

It took me seven years to get pregnant I would say dr min is the most amazing Doctor instead of getting ivf he believed I could get pregnant by treating me wid various medications just a month before he was leaving I got pregnant with twins he knew how much I wanted kids he is so expert in his prof I would close my eyes and believ on his judgment and expertise amazing amazing man and doc

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

My husband and I are proud that he is our doctor while going through IVF, he has great bedside manner (he is quite funny) and always takes time to listen to any questions you may have and fully explain his answers.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Min has been incredible throughout this entire journey. He always puts my mind at ease and takes the time to explain everything! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Min is awesome! Keeps things positive and takes the time to make you feel comfortable and explain things.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016