Ratings for Dr. Jason Min

It took me seven years to get pregnant I would say dr min is the most amazing Doctor instead of getting ivf he believed I could get pregnant by treating me wid various medications just a month before he was leaving I got pregnant with twins he knew how much I wanted kids he is so expert in his prof I would close my eyes and believ on his judgment and expertise amazing amazing man and doc

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

My husband and I are proud that he is our doctor while going through IVF, he has great bedside manner (he is quite funny) and always takes time to listen to any questions you may have and fully explain his answers.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Min has been incredible throughout this entire journey. He always puts my mind at ease and takes the time to explain everything! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Min is awesome! Keeps things positive and takes the time to make you feel comfortable and explain things.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr Min is the best. Seriously, throughout our IVF cycle we dealt with different doctors at the clinic and he was definitely the best. He is very knowledgable, great bedside manner, and a wonderful person. My husband and I were so thankful he was our doctor through all of this. We can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I been with the firtility clinc for almost 5 years😊 did my first Ivf with Dr min and he was amazing. I had a beautiful baby girl and now I'm going threw my second one im hoping it will be good as well. Every thing is amazing in the clinc I had a very good excperince I felt there my family that I don't have beside I am so happy with them 😊

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Min is the best , knowledgable, honest. I've never done surgery in my life for 38 yrs. He is very supportive . As soon as i saw him in the lobby of operating room evertyhing melt my nervious, my hesitation etc. Everything went well. I am so happy that we had him as our Doctor.❤️❤️

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr Min wasn't our designated physician at RFP yet ended up doing our retrieval, transfer and most importantly, the main physician who has been supporting and guiding me through late onset OHSS. He is exceptional. He takes his time to be thorough and is meticulous and conservative in his recommendations. He has erred on the side of caution with this OHSS and has been the one person at the clinic to make us feel supported through this uncharted territory. He hasn't pushed off symptoms to our family physician, which I have experienced by some of the staff, rather has been proactive and up to speed with exactly what is going on before he even enters the room. He isn't a physician that is reading the chart as he walks in- he is prepared. RFP is fortunate to have him and should you be in his care, you are in a fortunate position. I am grateful for his consistency, knowledge and care.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr Jason Min did my wife's egg retrieval, he was great and has done a great job for us, my wife only had 6 eggs while he extracted 4 eggs that could be fertilized. Thanks for the work, we trusted him. Quan-Ha Le and Diem Vo.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I think he is the best, most supportive and understanding doctor . thanks Dr Min for helping me when I needed the most. Today if I am enjoying the happiness of motherhood its all coz of u doc. I think couples who are consulting him are very fortunate.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015