Ratings for Dr. Jason Min

Dr. Min has been incredible throughout this entire journey. He always puts my mind at ease and takes the time to explain everything! I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Dr Min is the best. Seriously, throughout our IVF cycle we dealt with different doctors at the clinic and he was definitely the best. He is very knowledgable, great bedside manner, and a wonderful person. My husband and I were so thankful he was our doctor through all of this. We can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I been with the firtility clinc for almost 5 years😊 did my first Ivf with Dr min and he was amazing. I had a beautiful baby girl and now I'm going threw my second one im hoping it will be good as well. Every thing is amazing in the clinc I had a very good excperince I felt there my family that I don't have beside I am so happy with them 😊

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Min is the best , knowledgable, honest. I've never done surgery in my life for 38 yrs. He is very supportive . As soon as i saw him in the lobby of operating room evertyhing melt my nervious, my hesitation etc. Everything went well. I am so happy that we had him as our Doctor.❤️❤️

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr Min wasn't our designated physician at RFP yet ended up doing our retrieval, transfer and most importantly, the main physician who has been supporting and guiding me through late onset OHSS. He is exceptional. He takes his time to be thorough and is meticulous and conservative in his recommendations. He has erred on the side of caution with this OHSS and has been the one person at the clinic to make us feel supported through this uncharted territory. He hasn't pushed off symptoms to our family physician, which I have experienced by some of the staff, rather has been proactive and up to speed with exactly what is going on before he even enters the room. He isn't a physician that is reading the chart as he walks in- he is prepared. RFP is fortunate to have him and should you be in his care, you are in a fortunate position. I am grateful for his consistency, knowledge and care.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr Jason Min did my wife's egg retrieval, he was great and has done a great job for us, my wife only had 6 eggs while he extracted 4 eggs that could be fertilized. Thanks for the work, we trusted him. Quan-Ha Le and Diem Vo.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I think he is the best, most supportive and understanding doctor . thanks Dr Min for helping me when I needed the most. Today if I am enjoying the happiness of motherhood its all coz of u doc. I think couples who are consulting him are very fortunate.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I was referred to Dr.Min back in January after 14 months of infertility. I got in very quickly to see him and had a large uterine septum removed shortly after! Dr.Min is one of the best specialist's I've even seen he is very knowledgeable, supportive, caring, honest & understanding. I feel very fortunate to have had him as my surgeon & would highly recommend Dr.Min to anyone needing to see a reproductive endocrinologist :) Thank you Dr.Min you are amazing!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

This review applies to the Calgary Regional Fertility clinic rather than Dr. Min. Why can't they hire someone to ANSWER THE PHONE!!!! I've called them MANY times in the past and I have NEVER had someone just pick up the phone. Instead I get a recording to either leave a message or call the same number that I just called. The people who work there do call me back, almost always when I am driving or in a work meeting. So then I have to call them back, then they call me back...again almost always at a time when I cannot answer the phone. Just hire more people to answer the phone when it rings! The patients are paying tons of money, so please do us a favour, make life a tiny bit easier, and ANSWER the phone.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Jason Min's Credentials

AARP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Min has been incredible throughout this entire journey. He always puts my mind at ease and takes the time to explain everything! I would recommend him to ..."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Min is awesome! Keeps things positive and takes the time to make you feel comfortable and explain things. "

May 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Min is the best. Seriously, throughout our IVF cycle we dealt with different doctors at the clinic and he was definitely the best. He is very knowledgable,..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I been with the firtility clinc for almost 5 years😊 did my first Ivf with Dr min and he was amazing. I had a beautiful baby girl and now I'm going threw my seco..."

March 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Min is the best , knowledgable, honest. I've never done surgery in my life for 38 yrs. He is very supportive . As soon as i saw him in the lobby of opera..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Min wasn't our designated physician at RFP yet ended up doing our retrieval, transfer and most importantly, the main physician who has been supporting and gu..."

July 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Jason Min did my wife's egg retrieval, he was great and has done a great job for us, my wife only had 6 eggs while he extracted 4 eggs that could be fertiliz..."

July 8, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.optimumperformancecalgary.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3R 0J5". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 112 Avenue Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032638826".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I think he is the best, most supportive and understanding doctor . thanks Dr Min for helping me when I needed the most. Today if I am enjoying the happiness of ..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr.Min back in January after 14 months of infertility. I got in very quickly to see him and had a large uterine septum removed shortly after! ..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "This review applies to the Calgary Regional Fertility clinic rather than Dr. Min. Why can't they hire someone to ANSWER THE PHONE!!!! I've called them MANY time..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Every experience with this clinic and Dr. Min has been positive for my husband and I. We had our initial appointment 4 months after the referral, which seemed..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "The fertility clinics' support staff is amazing, but if I had the option, I would request to change to another physician at the clinic. He is late, always late;..."

September 21, 2014
  • City changed from "Ottawa" to "Calgary", State changed from "ON" to "AB"

January 27, 2012