Ratings for Dr. Randall C. Dunn

Dr. Dunn never gave up on us, although I was ready to give up a couple of times. He was knowledgeable, compassionate, and I always felt like I was in good hands with him. I am still on my journey but after 3 IVFs and 3 failed transfers, I am expecting! I owe it all to Dr. Dunn and his team.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr dunn is the best doctor I've had. Feel fortunate to have him as my doctor

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Dunn is one of the most skilled and compassionate doctors I have ever met. He is the best in his field. My husband and I will forever be grateful to him for giving us an angel to add to our family. My baby would not be here if it weren't for him and his staff. Thank you so much, Dr. Dunn! I cannot thank you enough!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Dunn is hands down the best doctor I've ever seen. My husband and I tried unsuccessfully to conceive for 5 years and were referred to Dr. Dunn. He is kind, very knowledgeable and very compassionate. Our first IVF implant was a success, but the baby did not have a heartbeat. Dr. Dunn was genuinely sorrowful and asked if he could give me a hug, which I tearfully and gladly accepted. His nurse Maria was on point, available and always quick with callbacks to respond to my numerous questions and fears. We ended up conceiving naturally after the first miscarriage, but I attribute our miracle baby girl in great part to the restart Dr. Dunn and staff gave my system.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

We concluded our 10 years journey of trying to have a baby at Houston Fertility Specialists. Upon recommendation received from a family friend, we decided to meet with Dr. Randall Dunn, and he seemed such a warm, friendly and professional doctor right from the get go. We did a FET in 2014, with 100% success, but unfortunately, the twin pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage at about 20 weeks due to some infection. Finally when we were on the verge of giving up, because we were so emotionally and financially drained in 10 years of trying, Dr. Dunn convinced us to give it one last try, and here...we now have a nearly 6 month old baby who lights up our lives. No words will ever be good enough to thank Dr. Dunn and let you all know that after multiple failed IUI/IVF/FET cycles in Boston & Seattle, Dr. Dunn gave us a 100% success both times with FET. He is an amazing doctor and an amazing person as well.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Absolutely love Dr. Dunn! He is so kind and understanding to what a couple is going through during this tough time. The nurses and techs that we dealt with while seeing Dr. Dunn for 2 years were always the same, and they had been there 15, 16, 18 years and to me that speaks volumes about who they work for! Dr. Dunn and his staff (nurses and techs) raised the bar for all other doctors that come my way! Thank you for making my dreams come true and being not only professional but compassionate and getting me and my husbands sense of humor! You guys really are a class act!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Dunn was my third fertility doctor. I got pregnant with all my fertility doctors, but it was the IVF with Dr. Dunn that finally resulted in my baby. He has an amazing memory for detail, is knowledgeable and compassionate. He didn't push me to IVF. He tried less invasive techniques but when those didn't work, he suggested IVF. I got pregnant on the first try! Highly recommend

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr Dunn is excellent. precision, precision, precision!!! His diagnosys is followed by accurate reporting on health condition, backed by facts and numbers. I was never serious about having a child and finally decided to have one. We consulted Dr Dunn as I was hitting 40. He is very patient, listens to all the fears and takes everything so seriously. HE has been extremely lucky for me, bcoz I concieved naturally, after a few months of consulting him and though I was preparing myself for an IVF, we were relieved that it was all natural and I was pregnant. Doc was so supportive, even though he knew that he lost my IVF case. I recommend him strongly. His staff need to improve. they are attimes rude, and dont return calls on time.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Dunn was fantastic. The office has communication problems. The nursing staff, billing and records seem not to communicate with each other nor their patients. All the trouble I had with the staff truly put a poor light on the excellence of Dr. Dunn.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Randall C. Dunn's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1980)