Ratings for Dr. Maureen Leia-Stephen

dr maureen leia stephen T who has her office in Kamloops B.C and as well in Seattle? Ruined my elderly friends leg..she billed the b.c. government for a operation she did not perform..Let me explain. My friend whoes in her 80's complain about her leg ..and leia suggested a operation and my friend said she didnt want it. Leia got mad and called her foolish etc..to make this long story short. Leia took her leg started smacking the back of her leg, quoting she was doing something and that it would be expect to her ..etc. well my friend went home with her leg swollen now red and in worst pain than ever..its been 3 years now and her leg is so unbearable. LEIA THEN BILLED THE GOVERNMENT TO COLLECT MONEY ON A OPERATION SHE DID NOT PERFORM.. she is money hungry and mean..I kid you not..I have a copy of the so called procedure...funny there was no blood, no incision ...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. DONT GO TO THIS DOCTOR SHE WILL CAUSE YOU MUCH HARM..ITS A WARNING.. As well a woman in her 30's said she was limping after seeing leia ..she first said she was so angry to talk about it, but opened up....so sad how others may have been hurt by this doctor..I see one review on her that says shes very down to earth easy to communicate with..Satan communicated with Eve...doctor maureen leia stephen T of kamloops should be suied..but the government of B.C protect crapy doctors like this...

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

dr leia-stephens did an unauthorized operation which will cause pain and suffering for the rest of my life. .she promised she would not take me lymph nodes and once I was under she took 3. my cancet does not spread to lymph nodes. I told her this and she didn't believe me.. now I will have pain for the rest of my life. .

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

very down to earth.easy to communicate with.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007