Ratings for Dr. Jason Holtom

I absolutely adore Dr. Holtom...he located my retinal tear years ago and has done nothing but be supportive, extremely caring and amazing ever since! If ever there is an emergency he is the first to help at the drop of a hat! Thanks Dr. Holtom for all your years of service and for your gentle care!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I like Jason, but he is very hyper and he isn't the most educated eye Dr I don't think. The office is certainly flashy, but he patched my son's eyes at a young age then said now he doesn't do that. Inconsistent. I like the one glasses assistant very much, she's super sweet.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

This was many years ago, but when I had a corneal erosion, Dr. Holtom went above and beyond. Many times he met me at his office when they were closed or squeezed me in on short notice when I thought I was having a related eye trauma. I hope I never ever have to go through anything like that again, but both Tedra and Jason were both just great to me. And because of that, they have my loyal business for life. I will recommend their eye studio whenever I can and I just recently went back for a routine eye exam and updated my glasses prescription. I guess we all have to go by our own experience, but mine was excellent!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Holtom was great with the kids, seems very personable and nice. However when I went somewhere else to compare prices on glasses that my daughter apparently needed, they told me that her prescription didn't make sense and my daughter did not need glasses. They also told me that he has a reputation of prescribing glasses when they are not needed. This now makes sense to me as to why the sales lady was rather pushy for me to purchase them that day. As of now I would not recommend or trust this clinic.

Submitted August 22, 2014

He is polite, knowledgeable, great with kids, and has the best interest of his patients in mind. I would definitely recommend him to anyone, especially for children. Staff were also very polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr Holtom was very good, professional and helpful. As other reviewer has stated however his staff need some training in friendliness and service. I have had several interactions with his front staff and in every case I felt like I was bothering them and taking up their valuable time, not how to treat customers. We will be taking our future business elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Very nice dr ! He actually listens to what you are saying to him . Doesn't rush threw the appt . Front staff ain't so friendly but I continue to go there to see dr Holtom. He is great with kids to has great patients with them as well ! Such a friendly dr ! Wouldn't change him for anything !

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Excellent eye doctor. Awesome with our kids as well as with my husband and I . Would definitely refer Dr. Holtom and His wife Dr. Kindopp to anyone looking for a great optometrist.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Not a bad doctor as per knowledge, but ETHICALLY big O! All he cares about is MONEY and he DEMANDS, not recommends expensive eye exams, the one I didn't need or ask for! When I came on my annual exam just to switch READING glasses, he REFUSED to do it unless I agree to do full eye exam on expensive machine and of course three times cost for that exam.So you guess it right; I refused expensive, unnecessary exam and walked away and never came back! Would never recommend him, as he doesn't know what DOCTOR's ETHIC" means.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. Jason is caring, friendly and very knowledgeable about eyes and vision. He impressed us with his vast knowledge of specialized eye care and screening after brain radiation. He knew all the tests that needed to be done and where to find help to do some specialized screening that needed to be done. He has state of the art equipment for diagnostics so that you are comfortable that you are getting the very best of care for you and your family.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013