Ratings for Dr. Amber Andrews

I can't rate this dentist as a dentist for her work. I can say as a person she has a lot to be desired. I was late for our first appointment. There was a miscommunication between my wife and I. So the staff was kind enough to give me a second one. Sadly a member of my family had a heart attack and was put in medical coma so I out right missed my second appointment. When my family member was stable and I could focus on other things. I tried to contact her and explain what happen. She refused to hear me out and to deal with me ever again. Now I fully understand that when I miss an appointment she loses money and I would have been more than happy to pay some sort of fee for that. But she needs to understand that life happens and sometimes people can call and cancel sometimes they have to pick there father up off the ground and rush him to the hospital because he is going into convulsions and may die in front of you. So I say if you are dealing with this so called doctor, don't let your family get sick during that time, make sure you are perfect because she thinks she is.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I got my front tooth fixed and it looks horrible. The color doesn't match my natural tooth color and the shape of the tooth doesn't look right. The work I had done to my back teeth had a negative effect on my natural bite. Won't be back.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I changed over to Dr Andrews a year ago and the best thing I ever did , she is amazing along with her wonderful Staff, I'm not surprised to see such great ratings.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Amber Andrews and her staff are nothing short of AMAZING! She takes the time to explain the details and makes you feel valued and important, whether you are an adult or a child. She has a real passion for her trade; and genuine respect and care for her patients!!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Very pleasant atmosphere, competent staff, and generally very punctual as well. After going through 4 dentists in the last 15 years, Dr Andrews is my favourite.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

No one likes to go to the dentist but you will always like going to see Dr. Andrews -very professional, knowledgeable & down to earth; her staff are lovely and Amber is a doll!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Knowledgeable, great presence, and a nice person as well!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I've seen Amber as my dentist for 10 years, but unfortunately moved out of the province for school. During my time with her, I've never been more comfortable with the care and treatment I received. The staff are all very friendly and personable, and Amber herself is an absolute gem. She always takes the time to ask about you and any concerns you may have. She takes the time to explain everything in great detail so there won't be any misunderstandings or confusions. I've never been afraid of the dentist as a kid, and it's all thanks to her excellence! I greatly miss her--it's hard finding such an amazing dentist!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Where do I begin?? This woman is one of the most beautiful souls I have ever met. She is so kind, caring, and compassionate. She is an absolutely amazing dentist, so so very knowledgable. Her staff are incredible, they are always all so welcoming! These folks are top notch !!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

So glad to have this dentist. Her kindness and professional demeanour runs throughout the staff. Thank you Dr. Ambers!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016