Ratings for Dr. Peter J. McEnery

Just so people know Dr Mcenery did not loose his license he has family matters don't spread rumours if you don't know fact been with this wonderful DR for 41 years

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I will miss Dr Mcenery so much he has treated my family like gold will never find another Dr like him again. He was my family Dr for 40 years and he will be so missed he delivered me and it will be different going to another Dr take care friend

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Great Doctor who cares for his clients unlike some of these newer ones in Bancroft . Will be sad to see him retire . Has been helping people for years and is one of the best . To bad the new doctors are not as caring as the docs of the past were . Most people will say the same about Doctor Pete .

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

It will be a SAD day when Dr.McEnery retires! He is an amazing doctor always goes above and beyond to care for my family. He says it how it is doesn’t sugar coat information we need more doctors like him! Out family has been fortunate to have him for 12 plus years. He deserves to spend the rest of his life hunting, fishing and spending time with his family !!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

"Without prejudice" good thing this dr is retiring. My abusive husband beat me up, feb 8, 2014. He had me arrested, he was sleeping with sectetary at bancroft opp. Opp took me to hospital. Dr mcenry was more interested in joking around with police. One cop called 2 others, upon arrival, one office hi fived the other. Dr mcenry stayed with cops laughing. It is procedure to have vitals taken. They did not take my vitals. I was injured, bruising on hands, scratches on forearms, landed full weight on tail bone. He stood at door laughing at me with cops. One cops stood 10 ft away, making fun of me. I had 26, 2mg tablets of lorazepam. I had them in my hand & ate them one by one. Cop too busy making fun of me to notice. Unfortunately lorazepam were very old & crumbled immediately. I told cop. Cop got dr mcenry. Dr mcenry stood in doorway laughing, said im a liar, laughed some more & said, oh well if she took them, she will sleep well in jail. Lorazepam leaves coating on tongue, dr never asked. Just laughed. When i begged him to call my family dr, she knew about abuse, more laughter. I went to jail, court monday, womans shelter, apartment in housing with only clothes on my back. Husband ignored court order & i lost every possession i ever owned, after a 30 year marriage. This dr needs his licence revoked.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

What a lose to our health care .. Peter will be ..Retirement will suit him to a "Tee",

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

It is unfortunate that Dr McEnery is retiring. I'm sure he will enjoy many happy days with his rod & reel. Good luck, Peter.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Best Bancroft has to offer for sure. Really wish he would take new patients.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr Pete is awesome. I've had him all 38 years of my life, literally! He was the doc that delivered me the day i was born in Bancroft. It will definitely be a sad day to see him retire, our community will be lost without him, wish there was another to follow exactly in his footsteps. I will truly miss him!!! But i do agree that his secretary -aka Mrs McEnery - needs to learn discretion and respect of others! She speaks loudly in the office to patients either directly or over the phone regarding personal information. My own personal incidence was when i called to get the results of a pregnancy test, my sister had overheard the conversation while sitting in the waiting room for her appointment. Needless to say i was very upset that she found out that way, plus any other patients who were waiting there as well heard my wonderful news. That was something only i should have heard!!! Other than that, i absolutely think the world of Dr Pete!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015