Ratings for Dr. Donald W. Lamoureaux

This former doctor has been caught in a police sting trying to purchase time with a 4 year old child.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Arrested for attempting to have intercourse with 4 year old child. In jail without bond

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Beast Doctor in this area! Very kind and he listens to what you have to say. The staff is great as well.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

THE BEST EVER-DR LAMOREAUX CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND IT SHOWS. HE IS VERY ASTUTE AS TO WHAT MEDS TO RECOMMEND AND CAREFUL ABOUT IT AS WELL

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

They don't make them any better than Dr. Lamoureaux!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

This doctor is the best I have ever had. He has taken great care of me. His bedside manner is kind and caring. He listens and takes the time to address my questions and concerns. He is extremely thorough when it comes to examining or doing tests before making a diagnosis. He will also refer you to a specialist if needed. He treats me with dignity and respect and makes me feel like he truly cares about me and my well being. I wish all doctor's were as good as him.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Dr. Lamoureaux is not a very good doctor for those with chronic pain or with end of life issues. He seems a little uncaring and uninterested in returning a patient to optimal health and free of the use of pain medications.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

a patient of Dr. Lamoureaux for one year. I had gone out of state for employment and when I returned (after a 13 hr. drive ) for my scheduled appt. I was informed that because I had been to the emergency room and received meds simular to what I had been being prescribed by Dr. Lamoureaux I was terminated as a patient without the good Dr. takink one minute to speak with me personally. I have been left to suffer with the pain and suffering without any notice or opportunity to discuss this with the Dr. I was treated horribly by his "lpn" Angela and when I was questioning why this was happening (VERY CALMLY) she threatened to call the police to have me removed from the office. He has the most rude and inconsiderate staff I have ever had to deal with. Doctor Lamoureaux still has my respect, I just wish he would have taken one minute to discuss issues with HIS PATIENT ! he may contact me at [email protected] hotmail . com. Dennis

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

terrible bedside mannar..comes across as trying to be intimidating.I do not recommend,at all.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

Dr. Donald W. Lamoureaux's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dexter, MO