Ratings for Dr. Pramthesh K. Desai

I saw dr Desai for pulmonary nodule. He was good to me. Very nice and his secretary Katie is beyond nice

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I was referred to him by my family doctor after finding a tumor on my right lung long story short he did a biopsies on me hurt me like hell had no compassion that I was in pain, asked like I was wasting his time and he didn’t even do the processor right he puts me thru all these tests that cost me thousands of dollars and then call me on the phone to tell me I have lung cancer I wish I could have his license revoked cause he is not a doctor in my book he is only out for a pay check no compassion at all for anyone - I have stage 3 lung cancer and I have cancer in my lymph node that surgery is not a opposition. Who else will he do this too? He got paid and all I got was more question then answer then he sends me off to another doctor which I was going to find anyway so that was the only good thing he did. I WOULD NOT GO TO HIM FOR NOTHING.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I don't know why Dr Desai was sent to my room, but I thought he was a janitor. Shabbily dressed and rude. I was admitted with a leg problem and did not need pulmonary, but he came in 4 days so he could bill. He was refused and sent packing twice, and he still came back, trying to push some breathing machine for me. His demeanor is very unprofessional. Would never recommend him. Put it into my record never to consult again.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

He was very rude, did not give the right meds, ignored my concerns. I will not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Dr. Pramthesh K. Desai's Credentials

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1989)