Ratings for Dr. Daniel O'Connor

Dr O 'Connor is the best . He is kind and caring and an excellent surgeon. I am prove of that.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

He helped me when others could not. He took the time to explain everything

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. O'Connor is a very caring doctor. He listens and looks at you. You are not "screened" by a PA or nurse, it is just Dr. O'Connor and you the patient. My problem wasn't serious-but I don't have it anymore. The other Orthopedic doctor told me just live with it, it won't kill you.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

Very attentive to detail. Looked at me and listened to me and didn't spend all of the visit writing. Sent me to therapy for my knee and I feel %100 better. The last docter told me I needed surgery just from looking at the MRI report and hardly touched my knee. Dr. O'Connor is one of a kind and an excellent doctor

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007

This doctor took me from a wheelchair and let me walk again. He is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have ever been to. My new knees gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Excellent doctor. Made diagnosis quickly and started me in therapy and now my shoulder feels great. Two other doctors wanted to operate right away

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

No compassion and bedside manner. Avoid him at all cost. Do not make the same mistakes we did.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Dr. Daniel O'Connor's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med