Ratings for Dr. Marc Phord-Toy

Knew his dad who retired and left this terrible, rude, and incompetent doctor in charge. Well, big mistake. While the senior Phord-Toy was kind, patient, and thorough, this guy is ridiculously condescending. We went to see him regarding our fertility problems and he said that some people are not meant to have kids!!! Can you believe that? He used extremely condescending language and talked down to us like we are three year olds. If he weren't related to the senior Phord-Toy, I wouldn't go see him at all. He should learn from people skills from Ashley and borrow some energy from his daughter!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Very apathetic and incompetent, knows what needs to be tested but often messes up the paper so you don't get tested for the right things. Googles everything. Doesn't seem to care about his patients at all and will scoff at your attempts to make positive lifestyle changes. As if he doubts you can do it. Bit of a dlck, really.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

I do not understand how he is still in practice! Very rude and arrogant doctor! Has no real medical knowledge as google does most his diagnosises. And when a patient voices their concerns or requests certain tests he arrogantly denies them and is only interested in promoting the latest money making drug our there at the time. Do not use him he will play will your health and cause more problems than solve!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. Phord Toy is rude, unaware of updated medical knowledge, and seemingly uninterested in his work. He seems apathetic on the job and is unable to provide any meaningful discourse when discussing problems. He is also condescending and unable to establish a trusting relationship with his clients. Would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Staff is not super friendly but the real problem is that Dr. Phord-Toy should NOT be in practice. He is very unknowledgable and have seen him several times google things when we asked a question. I have stopped seeing him for a while but my parents still do and want them to stop too. He is not willing to give simple blood tests and when he finally did he requested the wrong blood test for what we wanted to get checked for (he must have googled it wrong). And recently he received some results and told my dad that the ultrasound sees a new cancer growth but can't elaborate cause that is surgeons job and when surgeon saw my dad it was the already known tumor not a new one!!! He made my dad and entire family stressed and worried for no reason (my dad has a heart condition and high blood pressure so the extra stress did not help!). I very much would like him to be out of practice as he is a HORRIBLE doctor. I am not one to leave reviews, especially bad ones, but this doctor warrants a huge warning to people as he is playing with people's lives here.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

ALWAYS have to wait a long time, regardless what time of the day your appointment is. He comes into the appointment without refreshing his memory or referring to notes so the patient would have to remind him about what was discussed before. Not sure how knowledgeable he is cause I saw him googling a few times (but nobody can know everything, I guess). He tends to rush you back to work after surgery or accidents and gives short recovery time. OK with writing prescriptions.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Marc is an excellent doctor, he is caring and compasionate, he is not alway punctual because he care and is very respectful of his patients. His punctuality would increase if people would not book one appointment for themselves and then bring the whole family in with them to see the doctor also. (Patients need to be more respectful of the doctors time and schedule and his other patients).

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Not only is his office staff rude, they are incompetent. Doesn't matter how many times I've asked them to contact me for my Dad's issues (and yes, I have authority), they insist on calling him, even though he can't hear properly. Dr. Phord-Toy will request to see my Dad, and then wants to know why we're there. Well you called us! Doesn't read his notes and has absolutely NO bedside manner. His father, he is NOT. If it weren't for my Dad's age, I would definitely switch doctors. You need to be on your toes when you see him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

His office staff are rude and you have to wait forever in the waiting room to see him. He is a bit standoffish and not a warm and welcoming doctor. Needs some bedside manner. Too bad he didn't follow in his father's footsteps.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Excellent! He is top notch,knew his father a brilliant man and he has passed his knowledge to his son, both are excellent ! ...........Brian Desjardins

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014