Ratings for Dr. Malgorzata Cieslak

DR.MC has been my doctor for a few years now and unlike many doctors, she makes you feel comfortable, listens attentively and always considers every option before choosing the best treatment. Dr.C is proactive, honest, open minded and smart. She will not dance around the subject but be clear, which I appreciate due to previous experiences with other doctors. Her approach to being healthy and advocating preventative health has truly inspired and changed how I live my life. Overall, she is truly a wonderful Doctor and any negative comments must be from those seeking the wrong kind of care.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr Cieslak has been my doctor for about 8 years now. She has no time for dialogue and likes to get right to the point. She is quick to send you to specialists which is a good thing. She also does not push medications unless 100% necessary. My only drawback is that you have to remind her who you are and why you are there. If you come in with direct questions and take charge of your own health she is an excellent Doctor. You just have to be the proactive one!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Stay away from her. She is always rushing to next patient , to busy for good care.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Make sure you don`t have more than one question for Dr. M. Cieslak because she`ll be half out the door and probably won`t hear you when you ask it.....she`s always rusing to the next billable patient. Her bed side manner is atrocious and she is incredibly rude. She is too busy trying to get rid of you that she barely skims the surface of addressing the issue you came in for. It`s amazing that she ever wanted to become a doctor. She doesn`t appear to care for people at all.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

She is a horrible doctor. She rushes you out the door mid-sentence. She's rude and just doesn't care. She's great at pushing prescriptions and at giving out as many referrals to specialists ad you like.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr Cieslak is the best. She has been my doctor for more than 10 years. She is very efficient. My appointments are never any longer than they need to be because she gets right to the point. She usually runs on time..5 min wait max. She asks all the right questions and her diagnosis are always right on the money. She is very earnest..will give more than one remedy if available and explain costs/benefits of each. The few times over the years that I've gone to a walk in clinic for the sake of convenience have been big mistakes. Thank God I have such a great doctor. I pray she never retires. Also her office is gorgeous and her medical assistant is upbeat and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I have been a patient of doctor cieslak for five years or more now and I find her to be the best doctor ever! She is so diligent. She takes the tine to listen to me and takes things very seriously. ..until she has determined the cause of whatever may be ailing me..she is not a pill pusher but if you need medication..you will get what you need..its new west and there is a huge drug problem in that city, so if you go to her looking for narcotics dont expect to get them without just cause!.I have listened to doc cieslak with other patients and I am continually impressed with how she treats her patients. She is one of the only doctors I know who will be there for you in a an emergency. All my children see her as well and my youngest see's the other dr.cieslak for hion s pediatric needs..I would , and always do, recommend her as a physician..on a final noteI would like to add that her receptionist is fantastic. you should consider yourself blessed to have her as you physician.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Dr. Margaret Cieslak is not only very knowledgable and helpful but also very polite. She took time to explain all my options. I'm very happy with Dr. Cieslak.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

For a professional and busy client, Dr. Cieslak provides top notch service. Kind and to the point. It is not my intention to go make small-talk with my Family Doc, she manages my medical issues in an efficient manner.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2012

This doctor is one of the best doctors in Canada. There were a few times that I wanted to change to a different g.p., but after seeing five different doctors from different backgrounds, I decided that she is the best. Let her know your problems, don't expect her to read your mind, and you will be fine. Very respectful and helpful. After seeing her for the last seventeen years, I am truly grateful that I met her.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012