Ratings for Dr. Malgorzata Cieslak

Stay away from this terrible neglectful doctor. She gets BC LIfe lab results with serious issues and basically ignores them and then takes no responsibility for her failure to inform the patient. She sends patients to specialist with no information for the specialist to know why you have even been sent. Then the specialists get angry at the patient as if it's their fault. If you have a serious condition this woman isn't likely to figure out? Someones should take away her license. She is a danger to her seriously ill patients. Simply Medical neglect!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I thank God every day for having her for my doctor. I've had a lot of doctors in my long life, I'm really old, and I could not wish for better health advise and care. I read the negative comment and wonder if those patience were even sick. Did I mention how good she is? I'm old!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I believe she truly has a extensive knowledge base - what impressed me, when I had an issue she was not comfortable dealing with by herself, I had an appointment with a specialist within 2 weeks. She clearly has connections and respect.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr.Cieslak is one of the best Doctors I met. My parents worked as the Doctors- so I know what I see and hear!.She is always on time- is v.efficient- not a problem if you want go to the Specialist - She send you right away!I can recommend her to everybody!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Cieslak is wonderful, efficient, we don't have to wait, she is always on time. Great doctor. I would never change her for any other doctor. Hopefully she won't retire any soon.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

DR.MC has been my doctor for a few years now and unlike many doctors, she makes you feel comfortable, listens attentively and always considers every option before choosing the best treatment. Dr.C is proactive, honest, open minded and smart. She will not dance around the subject but be clear, which I appreciate due to previous experiences with other doctors. Her approach to being healthy and advocating preventative health has truly inspired and changed how I live my life. Overall, she is truly a wonderful Doctor and any negative comments must be from those seeking the wrong kind of care.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr Cieslak has been my doctor for about 8 years now. She has no time for dialogue and likes to get right to the point. She is quick to send you to specialists which is a good thing. She also does not push medications unless 100% necessary. My only drawback is that you have to remind her who you are and why you are there. If you come in with direct questions and take charge of your own health she is an excellent Doctor. You just have to be the proactive one!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Stay away from her. She is always rushing to next patient , to busy for good care.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Make sure you don`t have more than one question for Dr. M. Cieslak because she`ll be half out the door and probably won`t hear you when you ask it.....she`s always rusing to the next billable patient. Her bed side manner is atrocious and she is incredibly rude. She is too busy trying to get rid of you that she barely skims the surface of addressing the issue you came in for. It`s amazing that she ever wanted to become a doctor. She doesn`t appear to care for people at all.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

She is a horrible doctor. She rushes you out the door mid-sentence. She's rude and just doesn't care. She's great at pushing prescriptions and at giving out as many referrals to specialists ad you like.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015