Ratings for Dr. Malgorzata Cieslak

I thank God every day for having her for my doctor. I've had a lot of doctors in my long life, I'm really old, and I could not wish for better health advise and care. I read the negative comment and wonder if those patience were even sick. Did I mention how good she is? I'm old!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I believe she truly has a extensive knowledge base - what impressed me, when I had an issue she was not comfortable dealing with by herself, I had an appointment with a specialist within 2 weeks. She clearly has connections and respect.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr.Cieslak is one of the best Doctors I met. My parents worked as the Doctors- so I know what I see and hear!.She is always on time- is v.efficient- not a problem if you want go to the Specialist - She send you right away!I can recommend her to everybody!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Cieslak is wonderful, efficient, we don't have to wait, she is always on time. Great doctor. I would never change her for any other doctor. Hopefully she won't retire any soon.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

DR.MC has been my doctor for a few years now and unlike many doctors, she makes you feel comfortable, listens attentively and always considers every option before choosing the best treatment. Dr.C is proactive, honest, open minded and smart. She will not dance around the subject but be clear, which I appreciate due to previous experiences with other doctors. Her approach to being healthy and advocating preventative health has truly inspired and changed how I live my life. Overall, she is truly a wonderful Doctor and any negative comments must be from those seeking the wrong kind of care.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr Cieslak has been my doctor for about 8 years now. She has no time for dialogue and likes to get right to the point. She is quick to send you to specialists which is a good thing. She also does not push medications unless 100% necessary. My only drawback is that you have to remind her who you are and why you are there. If you come in with direct questions and take charge of your own health she is an excellent Doctor. You just have to be the proactive one!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Stay away from her. She is always rushing to next patient , to busy for good care.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Make sure you don`t have more than one question for Dr. M. Cieslak because she`ll be half out the door and probably won`t hear you when you ask it.....she`s always rusing to the next billable patient. Her bed side manner is atrocious and she is incredibly rude. She is too busy trying to get rid of you that she barely skims the surface of addressing the issue you came in for. It`s amazing that she ever wanted to become a doctor. She doesn`t appear to care for people at all.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

She is a horrible doctor. She rushes you out the door mid-sentence. She's rude and just doesn't care. She's great at pushing prescriptions and at giving out as many referrals to specialists ad you like.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr Cieslak is the best. She has been my doctor for more than 10 years. She is very efficient. My appointments are never any longer than they need to be because she gets right to the point. She usually runs on time..5 min wait max. She asks all the right questions and her diagnosis are always right on the money. She is very earnest..will give more than one remedy if available and explain costs/benefits of each. The few times over the years that I've gone to a walk in clinic for the sake of convenience have been big mistakes. Thank God I have such a great doctor. I pray she never retires. Also her office is gorgeous and her medical assistant is upbeat and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014