Ratings for Dr. G. Oster

Dr. Oster has been my dentist for more than 35 years, he is the best dentist in Brampton!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr Oster is more than a Dentist. He is a friend. He's so caring and so compassionate!!! He takes the time to make sure that you are comfortable and relaxed. His Staff is also wonderful. They are friendly and very kind. I wish I knew Dr Oster when I was younger. As I would have always come to him. If you are afraid of Dentists, look no further. You'll never be afraid here!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Oster is fabulous! Very attentive, on time and very clean office. I used to be very nervous going to the Dentist but not anymore. Dr. Oster has a very quiet, confident and kind mannerisms that put you at complete peace. He really listens to your concerns! He is very concerned with not only your teeth but your whole healthy body. His suggestions are very informative and I have tried many of his suggestions with great results! We have now moved out of town but still continue to go to Dr. Oster because he is outstanding!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Oster for over 25 years. Having moved out of town, I've since tried other Dentists, but none compare to Dr. Oster. As others have noted, when extras have been beyond me, he has come up with alternatives to keep me healthy and get quality dental care. There are times when time gets away from him, but I would suggest you call ahead to ck how he's doing. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist. And, even though I live out of town and am an hour away, I am back to seeing him again!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Very good dentist but if your appointment is at 10am you won't be in till at least 11, he's never on time but a very good dentist and worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Our family (four of us) have been Dr. Oster's patients for some 25 years now. In addition to excellent dental care, he has been a friend, and advisor to our family. Many times, when extra things were needed, Dr. Oster went above and beyond to make it affordable for us to get the best dental care possible. It is a joy to recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

We wanted to see Dr. Oster for my son after reading all these glowing reviews. He had only been to pediatric dentists and we felt he should start seeing a normal Dentist. Our previous dentist was a good drive away and starting to become more of a billing machine. After calling the office, I would be very reluctant to go them. The receptionist simply said he is out of the office. Okay, we understood that because the answering message said this. Then she asserted -we are fully booked. In politely asking when he would be available for a first visit, she was very coy and refused to answer. She only asked more probing questions like who was your previous dentist and when was the last time he was seen and why did you leave and who referred you? Jeez, lady how about answering my very first question and give us an idea if we should even wait for him to come back? When I asked her again if she could give an idea when he will be back - she blurted out that I sound too "aggressive" -- really? Definitely would not go to Dr. Oster just based on this first impression.

Submitted November 3, 2014

Gerd Oster is the best dentist I have ever seen. He is extremely competent, caring, and second to none. I wish I had had him looking after my teeth many years ago!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

My family and I have been patients for 15 yrs. He is such a wonderful dentist for all ages. His hygienist Melissa is very knowledgeable and has great communication skills with her patients. We have had all sorts of procedures performed by Dr. Oster with great success. He cares about his patients well-being and I wish the world had more people in it like him. God Bless!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I have recently become a patient of Dr. Oster's after marrying my husband who has used him for a number of years. I have significant dental issues and had become quite leery of all dentists. I dreaded dental appointments. Dr. Oster and his team broke the mold when it came to superb dental care. They were fantastic in every respect. To put things into sharp perspective, I now travel from Belleville to Brampton (about 2 1/2 hours) for my dental needs because of their professionalism, genuine concern, and excellent care. Can't say enough good about them. The office is, simply stated, a very happy and inviting place to visit.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013