Ratings for Dr. Johannes Myburgh

He does not listen to you and does anything he wants with no consideration for his patients. He is rude and pushy as well as treating you as if you are stupid. I am getting a new doctor and myburgh needs his licence revoked for bullying his patients!!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

First off the staff were ignorant and ignored me. Then Dr Myburgh was rude and just wanted to push drugs on me.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Rude and inconsiderate since I'm not here for pills

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Amazing doctor delivered my son stayed with me the whole time! We love him

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Even though Dr. Johannes Myburgh works in a walk-in clinic, the staff always makes sure I see him instead of a random physician. He is very thorough and shares all the information on any test results. He is proactive in my treatment and has a great personality. It is nice to have a family doctor that is so attentive.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Myburgh is an amazing doc. He cares for each and every one of his patients and will do everything possible to help his patients. Our experience with this wonderful man was nothing but positive. Thanks Dr.Myburgh for helping and saving this life.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Very impatient...He was rude & a poor listener. Maybe just doesn't like seniors.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Myburg is truely what Doctors should be. He takes time with his patients, answers questions, and truelu cares. Docotrs like him are rare. When my son needed a Doctor a friend recommended him. Dr. Myburg listened to my son, spoke to him directly and respectfully. My son feels very comfortable with him and can talk openly with him. He has been more than a doctor that can fix a medical problem Dr. Myburg cares.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr.Myburgh is the best doctor I have ever had. I've been his patient for over 5 years, he is very caring and knowledgeable. He delivered both of my babies and each time was a great experience. I appreciate the fact that he runs tests and refers to specialists when he's not sure of the problem. I've had other doctors sort of give up after one round of tests, but Dr.Myburgh keeps working on it until a diagnosis is made.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Both my brother and his daughter are patients of his. He has managed to get both of them addicted to pain killers. He believes anything they tell him regarding the severity of their pain. My brother is on Methadone now but who knows if he's taking anything else? My niece (33 yrs old) just recently became addicted but he just keeps on prescribing them to her. Can't he see the signs of addiction? Not much of a doctor if he can't.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010